Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Healingtaousa discussion forum, a fraction of what it was

First let me say I have great respect for Michael Winn and his products.  This isn't about him.

A member just had a link to the Healing Tao usa website.  It was our 'mother' site, that we broke away over 13 years ago.  I was really saddened to see it so barren.  Or worse then barren.  Other then Michael Winn, only two people seemed to be contributing of late.  One writing random posts, the other dour musings.   addon> thankfully if you dig deep, you can find the varied eclectic, sometimes very deep poignant writings of the glory days.

There was no ideas or exchanges at all.  It was like looking at ruins, inhabited by a few scavengers.  Sad because at one time it was vibrant and cutting edge.  Filled with discussions great and small.  It was that way for many many years.

Our Mods (and techies) have done a good job keeping away spammers and bots who threatened our board.  At the moment there are good conversations and exchanges.  We're seeing a nice flow of new voices joining with old ones.  The board is doing really well.

Still, the healingtaousa board is a warning to keep things balanced here.  I may be wrong but I get the feeling that without active supervision, things drifted off to chaos and abandonment there. 

So Thank You admin and mods for keeping the site going strong.  Making the hard decisions.  You're worth every penny and more, that we don't pay you. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The forum has been re-coded with disastrous results it is barely usable now, happened when the website was re-freshed.
I suppose I am the dour musings person you refer to.

I know this is a spiritual forum, so perhaps some expect joy and bliss, but I`m all about dour musings.  My PPF used to be full of nothing but.

Edited by liminal_luke

Sign in to follow this