Sign in to follow this  
mwight

My Theory Of How Qigong Really Works

It is my theory that we do indeed live in a multiverse, and not a singular universe. This is also the most accepted interpretations of Quantum Mechanics. It is called the MWI (Many Worlds Interpretation), Hawking is one of the most prominent subscribers to this interpretation.

All of these seemingly separate universes, are in fact apart of a larger whole. We navigate through them every moment we are aware. We make choices, decisions, actions, have certain thoughts, etc.. etc.. This is the process of navigating through this field of infinite possibilities.

The way we fundamentally view the universe is wrong, just our ancestors believed the earth was flat and the sun revolved around us. Time as we know it does not exist, instead past and future are part of a solid whole of which we only experience the present moment. I liken this to how a dvd works, the laser (your consciousness) reads the data from the disc (your life) resulting in the image being played on the screen (your mind).

People who spend huge amounts of time disconnecting themselves from this world, via meditation begin to see this. They understand they really don't have a physical body, and the world outside them is no more real than the data contained inside a dvd. It's kind of hard to keep an ego when you know the nature of this illusion.

They learn to gain control of the navigation system (third eye), the remote control for the TV if you will. Lets assume they wish to heal another person, in fact what is occuring is that they are navigating into a reality in which the person is healthy. It looks like a miracle to the outside world but really, all the healer did was change the channel from their perspective.

I hear a lot of people claim that we "Create" reality, I disagree. There was nothing to "Create". All possible pasts, and all possible futures already exist, silent and still just waiting to be viewed by an observer. Just as a dvd sits on your shelf waiting to be watched. After all were are merely observers.

I think through meditation a lot of people can come to realize this and learn to navigate through the dream a little better.

Happy Channel Surfing.

Brilliant analogy, bud! :D

They understand they really don't have a physical body, and the world outside them is no more real than the data contained inside a dvd. It's kind of hard to keep an ego when you know the nature of this illusion.
Yes, I agree that the ultimate composition of reality is simply...information. Data. It's not even matter/energy. It's a substanceless order.

For example, strictly in terms of matter/energy - a conch shell and a pile of calcium carbonate are the same.

normal-Laxmi-conch.jpg200px-Calcium_carbonate.jpg

So, what is the obvious difference here?

INFORMATION. In this case, as expressed through structure...

I think there may be a dimensional hierarchy of manifest reality here (with each denser and more measurable than the one before it):

1) Information: 0-dimensional. Can a thought, idea, concept or structured order be measured in any way, shape or form? Can it be located anywhere in 3D space? No.

2) Energy: 2-dimensional. Basically has no mass and can't be measured in linear dimensions, per se. Although it can be quantified by its intensity & wavelength.

3) Matter: 3-dimensional. Concrete, physical and measurable in many ways...

Sign in to follow this