dwai

What Happened? Nothing!

21 minutes ago, Limahong said:

th?id=OIP.1KXnyqd38K9UOm-4GExjmwHaD0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=305&h=158  th?id=OIP.CU4iKbRBtUTyMrtu6zaDJAHaHa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300  

hindu-yin-yang.jpg

9wx_yin_yang_on_pinteres.jpg

Once we transcend our limited identities, we are both male as well as female (or neither uniquely male or female). 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dwai said:

Once we transcend our limited identities, we are both male as well as female (or neither uniquely male or female). 

No, I have never been a female.  I guess I have not transcended my limited identity.  I think that's good.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

No, I have never been a female.  I guess I have not transcended my limited identity.  I think that's good.

MH wasn't specifically talking about the anatomical layout...more a supra-mental condition. 

2 minutes ago, dwai said:

MH wasn't specifically talking about the anatomical layout...more a supra-mental condition. 

Yeah, I know.  But I felt the need to make myself perfectly clear on the subject.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I always looked at the women.

I have never been a female.

I felt the need to make myself perfectly clear on the subject.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dwai said:

There is no Shakti separate from Shiva. Yin and Yang are more "meta" conceptions, imho.

Good morning dwai,

Per the following, please enlighten on Yin and Yang as "more 'meta' conceptions" in relation to the non-separation of Shakti and Shiva.

hindu-yin-yang.jpg

- Anand

16 hours ago, Limahong said:

Good morning dwai,

Per the following, please enlighten on Yin and Yang as "more 'meta' conceptions" in relation to the non-separation of Shakti and Shiva.

hindu-yin-yang.jpg

- Anand

By "meta conceptions" I mean they are generic labels for the duality of substantial and insubstantial. Different from Shiva and Shakti, who represent a specific type of substantiality-insubstantiality. 

11 hours ago, dwai said:

The duality of substantial and insubstantial. Different from Shiva and Shakti, who represent a specific type of substantiality-insubstantiality.

Hi dwai,

Please use an illustration for us to understand the difference between "the duality of substantial and insubstantial" and "a specific type of substantiality-insubstantiality".

Thank you.

- Anand

14 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi dwai,

Please use an illustration for us to understand the difference between "the duality of substantial and insubstantial" and "a specific type of substantiality-insubstantiality".

Thank you.

- Anand

duality of substantial and insubstantial - heavy and light, hard and soft, hot and cold, full and empty and so on.

Specific type of substantiality-insubstantiality - Consciousness-Energy.