Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Perhaps dolphins are god?

johnwizard02.gif

This scientist was tripping on lsd/sealing his senses while floating in salt water when he realized this (WHAT THE FUCK???) nonetheless, I beleive he is on to something here!

"They (cetaceans) have been on the planet now with brains our size or larger for 25 million years. We've only been here with our present brain size about two-tenths of a million years. So they've been here something on the order of 25 to 50 to 100 times the length of time we have.

I'd just like to talk to such ancient beings..."

--John C. Lilly<- peep his website to learn more

cool link. I liked the sensory deprivation info--goes with Osho and Chia's dark practices.

-Yoda

I've done an isolation tanks twice. I wasn't the meditator then as I am now. Nor the claim 'a weeks vacation in an hour!'. I didn't have any great experiences I should try it again.

The 2nd time was at a high end, new age place. The isolation tank, (popularized by Lilly) the second time had a built in two way speaker. I spent the first 20 minutes asking for music, changing my mind, asking for another album etc. Its amazing they didn't cut off my air.

The place also had a crystaline water bed that acted like a giant vibrating speaker, very neat. Unfortunately it went bankrupt ten years ago.

I studied dolphins a long time ago. Lilly was a bit infatuated. They are wonderous, friendly, spiritual, sexual beings. Wild dolphins really have rescued drowning sailors dating back to Greek times. But there intelligence is on par or a bit below chimps.

As the long time dolphin trainer who trained Flipper said, "I know they're saying, they saying, 'Give me more fish, its time to play'."

Watch for there escape in "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" :)

Peace

Michael

Then why is their briains so big? How do we explain that? They want food and sex, of course, maybe that makes them smarter than humans who want to complicate everything.

Sign in to follow this