Cheshire Cat

Signs of Verification of Turning Around the Light

46 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

That's 18 years of work.
Do you know who you are ?
Do you have a stable identity beyond the mind ?

19 hours ago, rideforever said:

That's 18 years of work.
Do you know who you are ?
Do you have a stable identity beyond the mind ?

Sounds like trick questions to me. What's the right answer that you seem to already know? haha.

I wouldn't really call it "work" - and a couple sentences is definitely not "18 years" of whatever you want to call it.

No the "work" is actually - main weeding through a lot of the misinformation, etc. disinformation - especially on this website. haha.

I started posting on this website around 2004 - so I was promptly told "not" to read "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" since the book was "too dangerous." But, of course, that is the best book on training that I've come across. But it did take me a while to figure out that people on this website just didn't know what was going on.

I would recommend finding a teacher who really has a "wonderful" level of ability.

So Chunyi Lin - he has worked with the Mayo Clinic - Dr. Ann Vincent did a randomized controlled study verifying his "external qi" healing abilities - along with his assistant Jim Nance of http://guidingqi.com

And so maybe I didn't mention - I saw Chunyi Lin making spirits that went out to heal people. So he was in full lotus meditating and then a spirit would form - shaped like a human, yellow light, above his head. Then the spirit would break off and float out to the room of students. Then another spirit would form and do the same thing. On and on. I didn't say anything to anyone about seeing this but then Chunyi said, "since someone can see this I will explain what it is" and explained how he was sending spirits out to heal people.

So then I told this to Jim Nance and he said that he was not of that ability yet - that what Chunyi was doing was sending out "individualized spirits" - to heal each individual. As Chunyi says - he "embodies" the emptiness - and that if a person is receptive and resonates with the Emptiness then they can access their Yuan Shen for healing. So he is sending out the Yuan Shen of each individual - from the Emptiness - that is my understanding.

And then he said that he knows masters in the mountains of China that are developing their golden light Yang Sheng bodies.

---

OT question to voidisyinyang 

---

I've read many of your posts and many of them look like Chunyi Commercials. 

What's your relation with Chunyi?