Sign in to follow this  
mgd

Hello everyone!

Gloria,

I've been hoping for more long term Kunlun perspectives and experiences, so it's an honor to have you here!

If you feel like unpacking the whole "duo" thing, please do. Did you actually do kundalini practices or did problematic kundalini activations come up through Kunlun alone?

It sounds likely that Max and Chris and our taobum webmaster, Sean, will put together an exclusively Kunlun website to further reduce Kunlun/Kundalini interference. As you can tell, we fight like cats around here. :lol:

Yours,

Yoda

Welcome!

Beautiful artwork! What I resonated with most - naked earth, some of the abstracts, and then the watercolors(!!!). Thanks for sharing. :)

Trunk

Welcome!

Beautiful artwork! What I resonated with most - naked earth, some of the abstracts, and then the watercolors(!!!). Thanks for sharing.

Second that. It's also very inspiring that you feel that Kunlun has helped your art, too. Last year, I decided I was going to be a writer. I even bought a special book to write in, dipped my pen in coffee and all the little tricks, but nothing happened! :lol: Good to know that a few years of Kunlun will fix the situation. :lol:

Sign in to follow this