jeffclist

New member with a question!

Hi everyone. I'm Jeff, a 23 year old male, living in boston. I've had an interest in the principle of chi and taoism for a couple years now, and so right now I've come across a question I can't seem to find an answer to. In the past few months I've been able to have orgasms without ejaculation, but my erection always seems to fade a little afterwards. According to Mantak Chia, this is called a 'retrograde ejaculation' where the semen goes into the bladder instead of ejaculating. So basically, is it possible that I've still not stopped myself correctly using PC muscles, or that everyone loses their erection at least a little after a non-ejaculatory orgasm?

Welcome to taobums! Definitely check out alchemicaltaoism.com. Personally, I like to contract the tailbone area and not messing with the PC area so much. I also think sexual benefits should be more of a secondary thing and not the main aim of practice, but that's just my opinion.

i don't encourage flexing the PC muscle to stop ejaculation; rather you should use it to develop sensitivity in the area. if you are putting pressure on your perineum as well (the million dollar point, that's what you'll be paying in medical fees if you continue to use it).

if i had to summarize it, having multiple orgasms is learning to stay in a pre-orgasmic state for multiple periods of time; when it gets too hot you relax a little and when it's too relaxed you progress, i think this is where mantak chia got the idea of "waves" of pleasure rather than a shoot down after ejaculation. there are TONS of topics on this subject if you look around.

best of luck.

Absolutely Mantis... The "Male Multiple Orgasm," does not involve the "release" of jing towards a blocked expulsion. It is in fact the drawing of the qi FROM the jing. It is like a very small and short female orgasm but can be repeated at will.

"Blocking" is okay if you are in the "oh shit" stage; where you might trigger orgasm and not be able to reverse it (and want to minimize impact of jing loss). You will still lose some though, if it AT ALL gets past the "million dollar point" (and if it is an "oh shit" situation, a drip will likely escape, which means more has backed into the bladder).

If you have this situation, stop sex at that time and go meditate to draw the qi out of the jing. Have sex again later, and do not urinate for at least an hour (which you should spend meditating). It is a lot to ask, i suppose, but you will recover, energetically sooner.

Ultimately, you need to start getting away from the concept of an ejaculatory orgasm (i.e. and orgasm that is trying to "have your cake and eat it it too"). You should instead explore energetic orgasms that don't release/block. To do this, you have to reconsider WHAT you perceive as an orgasm (women having several different types of orgasms, while men tend to think there is only one kind).