Sign in to follow this  
chaugnar

Dream thread?

My dream.i was in a school and felt that I had lost Dylan(my 9y son).I walked around getting more worried and anxious.i came to a big room with people in it.then I had a vision of a little golden budha inside a big mountain.then I was back in the room and there was a dark cloud in the room.i saw it as the tao.then I attuned to the energies and Dylan appeared!

• Like 3

I awoke in the middle of the night from finishing this dream and jotted down a  quick version of it, in the morning I filled it out ;

THE EGYPTIAN

This morning I awoke to a beautiful day.‭ ‬I poured a pitcher of water over my head and put on a clean white robe.‭ ‬My sleeping wife looked so at peace I left her and went down to the river to greet the dawn.‭ ‬I assumed the position of adoration and held my palms up to feel the Sun's rays and commenced the‭ '‬Adoration of Ra‭'  ‬as the Sun came over the horizon.‭ ‬The ripples on the water glittered‭  ‬red and gold and‭ ‬the day started to come alive.‭ ‬A flock of geese crossed the river high in the sky,‭ ‬a fish jumped and splashed in the water and I,‭ ‬now in ecstasy,‭ ‬knew I was alive inside the body of God.

I returned to my house and went inside and greeted my wife,‭ ‬she looked exceptionally beautiful this morning.‭ ‬We ate together,‭ ‬I looked into her eyes and kissed her and went out to plough the fields.

Later I came back to rest from the heat of the day.‭ ‬My wife had prepared raisin cakes and barley beer.‭ ‬I ate and drank and then,‭ ‬looking at her,‭ ‬became filled with passion but she held her palm against my heart,‭ ‬gently holding me back and with the other hand offered me the plate of raisin cakes and said,‭ "‬Last night I had a dream,‭ ‬please take these cakes and offer them in the temple.‭" ‬I looked at her,‭ ‬not understanding,‭ ‬but saw the love was still in her eyes,‭ ‬so I obeyed.

I went to the temple and thought to offer the cakes to Ra but on my way to his shrine I noticed an alcove on the side and within stood a Goddess I have never seen before.‭ ‬I could not identify her,‭ ‬so I went through the temple until I found a priest and asked him,‭ "‬Who is that Goddess in the side alcove of this temple‭?" ‬he looked at me strangely and replied,‭

"There is no side alcove in this temple.‭"

Thanking him,‭ ‬and hoping that he would soon recover from whatever madness had afflicted him I went back and made my offering to the strange but somehow familiar Goddess.

Later that night I made love to my wife.‭ ‬Something happened.‭ ‬We have never joined like that before.‭ ‬She was like a new person and my heart was aflame with passion.‭ ‬We thrashed and convulsed in a dark pool of energy whose surface rippled and snaked up in tendrils of darkness and shook and splashed out surrounding us and out of the darkness condensed tiny points of light with the brightness and colours of the gems in Pharaoh’s crown.‭ ‬They sprinkled down upon us and melted into us .

Afterwards my wife lay back seductive,‭ ‬deliciously,‭ ‬yet modestly and I have never seen such a beautiful sight in my life‭ ‬-‭ ‬it healed my eyes.‭ ‬She looked somehow different,‭ ‬yet familiar,‭ ‬it was as if her face had changed,‭ ‬but it was still her face.‭ ‬And then I knew‭! ‬She had the face of the Goddess in the temple‭!

The next morning,‭ ‬again she slept peacefully,‭ ‬not wanting to disturb her I went to the river to adore Ra in his rising.‭ ‬I picked a blue lotus flower and rushed to the temple to offer it to the Goddess.

When I arrived I could not find the alcove or the statue.‭ ‬I approached another priest and asked him about it.‭

"Foolish old man,‭" ‬he replied,‭ "‬I do not‭ ‬know of any temple around here like that or any such Goddess‭ ‬-‭ ‬go back to your wife.‭"

So I did,‭ ‬taking her the lotus,‭ ‬but on the way home I saw a neighbour,

‭"‬Good news‭!‬,‭" ‬he called to me and came over.‭ "‬As you know,‭" ‬he said,‭ "‬my wife and I crave for a child and we could never have one,‭ ‬but this very morning the doctor told her she is with child.‭"

I saw another elderly neighbour and noticed he had lost his limp.‭ ‬All the sunflowers in the field had opened.‭ ‬Another neighbour‭ ‬-‭ ‬cranky,‭ ‬old Ahmose‭ ‬-‭ ‬was sharing‭ ‬his breakfast with a stray dog.

I entered my house and gave the lotus to my wife,‭ ‬kissing her on the cheek.‭ ‬She took it and smiled and looked deep into my eyes and said,‭ "‬Something wonderful has happened.‭"

"I know.‭" ‬I told her.

( a fair amount of my short story writing is from dreams ... not normal dreams , they are 'story dreams' .  )

• Like 3

On a totally different note here is one that amused me, from some years ago , I will leave any Freudian  analysis up to you   :D 

I am riding down  a road on my old Triumph Bonneville that I used to own . The road is one I had to slog along in my youth from the school to the train station, it was near the train station, and groups of flats / apartments are there.  I come around the corner but deck chairs are set up on the road and sunbathing on them are many of the nurses I used work with, all in bikinis.

I have to swerve in and out of them and loose control of the motor cycle and go down. I am not hurt but the bike splits in half, longways, all of it, I can see the inserts and lugs where it fits together, like one of those airfiix plane models I used to make as a kid.

My mother comes out of one of the flats and yells at me for being careless .

:D  

Edited by Nungali
change 'serve in and out of them' to 'swerve in and out of them ' :D more Frudian anaylsis required here as well :D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

... DOH !   That should have been 'swerve around them !    :rolleyes:

(I got it bad today ! )

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this