Yoda

Favorite RJ posts

So I've been fondly reminiscing about RJ and thinking about the Black Sun after watching Thunderbolt of the Gods where it was mentioned that the black space around the sun is way hotter and radiant than the visible sun itself and had to pull up an old RJ classic post. Anyone want to share other RJ gems, please do!

RJ:

OK, TO KEEP DA ALERGY AWAY I HAVE TO DRINK 3-4 CUPS O PISS A DAY. IF I STOP DRINKIN DA JUICE, DA ITCHIN N SNEEZIN SLOWLY CREEPS BACK.

BUT IF I DRINK 3-4 CUPS, MY EYES CLEAR UP N ALL ITCHIN N SNEEZIN DISAPPEAR. AINT THAT COOL? FUCK DA DOCTORS!! I AM MINE OWN DOCTOR!!

TWO NITES AGGO I WAS A-THINKIN ABOUT ALL DA SUNGAZIN TOPPIC RAIDES BY DA YODAMAN.

SO I WENT TO SLEEP WITH DA INTENT O MEDDITATIN ON DA SUNGAZIN ISSUE IN ME DREAMS, TO GET A BETTER IDEA ABOUT IT.

WELL WELL, AS SURE AS IT CAN GET I DREAMED I WAS SITTIN ON DA BEACH IN FULL LOTUS POSSITION N I STARTED GAZIN AT DA SUN THROUGH MY EYE-LASHES.

THEN I KEPT STARIN AT IT WITH MY OPEN EYES. THEN DA SUN BLINDED ME N ALL I COULD SEE WAS DA BLACK OUTLINE O DA SUN. I CLODED MINE EYES N I STILL WAS SEEIN DA BLACK OUTLINE O DA SUN.

SO I WAS BLINDED BUT ALL I WAS SEEIN WAS DA BLACK SUN.

SO AFTER A MOMMENT O PANIC, I THOUGHT OK, NOW I AM GONNA STARE AT DA BLACK SUN. SO I WAS BLIND, IN A FULL LOTUS POSSITION N I WAS STARIN AT DA BLACK SUN INPRINTED IN MINE RETITNAS.

SO AT THAT TIME I FELT I WAS SEEIN DA *SOUL* O DA SUN. WHILE DA SUN IS BRIGHT, DA SOUL O DA SUN IS DARK.

MY FEELIN AFTER WAKIN UP IS, ALL PHYSICAL LIGHT BE ONLY A MEMMORY O DA TRUE CLEAR LIGHT. DA TRUE LIGHT BE DA INTELLECTUAL LIGHT O TOTAL AWARENESS. DA PHYSICAL LIGHT BE ALWAYS MIXED WITH DARKNESS. THATS WHY IF YA KEEP STARIN AT DA SUN, DA SUN WILL TURN BLACK.

ONLY DA INFINNITE TAO BE INFINNITE LIGHT.

RJ

One of his quotes that I found most thought provoking was: 'HOW IS YUR PRACTICE GONNA HELP YUH WHEN YUR DEAD?!'

I found a lot of depth to that. Most philosophies have dogma about death, taoism has some practices for experiencing it. Using dream work to enter lucidity and investigate other realities.

At first I found RJ to be a wonderful purveyor of crazy wisdom. Then the good crazy started turning darker. Paranoia, anger, bitterness, nastiness.

Its a constant reminder to me that if you're doing energy work you'd better go out of your way to remain positive and centered. Negativity becomes a demon that must be fed. It gives you heat and direction, but it shreds your soul.

Michael

OK, TO KEEP DA ALERGY AWAY I HAVE TO DRINK 3-4 CUPS O PISS A DAY. IF I STOP DRINKIN DA JUICE, DA ITCHIN N SNEEZIN SLOWLY CREEPS BACK.

BUT IF I DRINK 3-4 CUPS, MY EYES CLEAR UP N ALL ITCHIN N SNEEZIN DISAPPEAR. AINT THAT COOL? FUCK DA DOCTORS!! I AM MINE OWN DOCTOR!!

TWO NITES AGGO I WAS A-THINKIN ABOUT ALL DA SUNGAZIN TOPPIC RAIDES BY DA YODAMAN.

SO I WENT TO SLEEP WITH DA INTENT O MEDDITATIN ON DA SUNGAZIN ISSUE IN ME DREAMS, TO GET A BETTER IDEA ABOUT IT.

WELL WELL, AS SURE AS IT CAN GET I DREAMED I WAS SITTIN ON DA BEACH IN FULL LOTUS POSSITION N I STARTED GAZIN AT DA SUN THROUGH MY EYE-LASHES.

THEN I KEPT STARIN AT IT WITH MY OPEN EYES. THEN DA SUN BLINDED ME N ALL I COULD SEE WAS DA BLACK OUTLINE O DA SUN. I CLODED MINE EYES N I STILL WAS SEEIN DA BLACK OUTLINE O DA SUN.

SO I WAS BLINDED BUT ALL I WAS SEEIN WAS DA BLACK SUN.

SO AFTER A MOMMENT O PANIC, I THOUGHT OK, NOW I AM GONNA STARE AT DA BLACK SUN. SO I WAS BLIND, IN A FULL LOTUS POSSITION N I WAS STARIN AT DA BLACK SUN INPRINTED IN MINE RETITNAS.

SO AT THAT TIME I FELT I WAS SEEIN DA *SOUL* O DA SUN. WHILE DA SUN IS BRIGHT, DA SOUL O DA SUN IS DARK.

MY FEELIN AFTER WAKIN UP IS, ALL PHYSICAL LIGHT BE ONLY A MEMMORY O DA TRUE CLEAR LIGHT. DA TRUE LIGHT BE DA INTELLECTUAL LIGHT O TOTAL AWARENESS. DA PHYSICAL LIGHT BE ALWAYS MIXED WITH DARKNESS. THATS WHY IF YA KEEP STARIN AT DA SUN, DA SUN WILL TURN BLACK.

ONLY DA INFINNITE TAO BE INFINNITE LIGHT.

Why do I hear Popeye's voice when I read this? :lol:

So I've been fondly reminiscing about RJ and thinking about the Black Sun after watching Thunderbolt of the Gods where it was mentioned that the black space around the sun is way hotter and radiant than the visible sun itself and had to pull up an old RJ classic post. Anyone want to share other RJ gems, please do!

I think I'll go for the poem he improvised which started with:

the pussy, the cock, the battered bed,

and empty bottle of San Giovese,

this is heaven for me, the...

ADDENDUM:

I actually keep on remembering bits and pieces,

like when he said:

BECAUZE WE ARE HALF ANGEL AND HALF MONKEY,

BUT THE MONKEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Edited by Pietro