Sign in to follow this  
Jamie552

Greetings from the UK!

Hi!,

My name is Jamie, I hail from the UK and hold a keen interest in all types of non-dual spirituality. I have been practising various forms of basic awareness and letting go meditations for only 3 or so years now and have achieved some quite nice results. The combination of meditations I practice eventually led to some form of incidental (though temporary) energy phenomena, and they seem to work nicely in supercharging my body whilst also keeping my mind in healthy check on a daily basis.

I have only recently begun to study and explore the world of Daoist internal alchemy, the reports I'm finding regarding Flying Phoenix and some particular Bak Fu Pai systems have really perked my interest so I'm looking forwards to joining in and discovering as much as I can.

Thank you,

Jamie

• Like 1

Hello, Jamie552, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Jamie,

Lots of flying Phoenix info on this site.  You sound like your pretty experienced in meditation to begin with. I'm sure you'll fit right in here :) Enjoy

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

There was lots of confusion with this account creating upwards of 8 accounts... but talking with Jamie we have cleared it up that only a single account is allowed. 

Sorry for all the hub-bub of enforcing our website polices on multiple accounts with the concern they are just spammers or trollers.  We have resolved this now. 

Welcome back to TDB :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dawei said:

... this account creating upwards of 8 accounts...

Hi dawei,

I am trying to unload umpteen things from myself so that I can perhaps move better on my chosen path - experiencing/embracing wu-wei on a road less traveled towards the VOID (whatever it is). A move towards "0"?

Coming from my present bearing - I find "8 accounts" interesting... in relation to my search for my ancestral/cultural roots.

Why "8"? I have found that it is symbolically rich for the Chinese...

symbolism-in-chinese-culture-3-638.jpg?cb=1458190289

"8" => prosperity/wealth/most favored number.

================================================================================

symbolism-in-chinese-culture-4-638.jpg%3Fcb%3D1458190289

==================================================================================

Now I am 500 miles away from home living from hand to mouth...

I am thinking of making U-turn from "0" to "8".

You think it is wise?

- LimA

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jamie552 said:

glad to be back (1)

Hi Jamie552,

Well you are back... from "8" to "1".

tumblr_n0lfiqtO5y1sjwwzso1_500.gif

Welcome back.

- LimA 

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jamie552 said:

glad to be back (2)

Hi Jamie552

Perhaps you should have tried double "8".

It will give you happiness at TDB -

Double Happiness Classic Round Sticker | ZazzleDouble Happiness by obasan45 on DeviantArt           Double Happiness Gifts on Zazzle     Can I Use Double Happiness Sign as Love Feng Shui Cure?

Never mind take a rest and try the "8" front again...

It is 3+am at my end now and I am going to rest by sleeping.

I am watching the World Cup Final on Sunday - my condolence re England...

Good night.

- LimA

41 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Jamie552

Perhaps you should have tried double "8".

It will give you happiness at TDB -

Double Happiness Classic Round Sticker | ZazzleDouble Happiness by obasan45 on DeviantArt           Double Happiness Gifts on Zazzle     Can I Use Double Happiness Sign as Love Feng Shui Cure?

Never mind take a rest and try the "8" front again...

It is 3+am at my end now and I am going to rest by sleeping.

I am watching the World Cup Final on Sunday - my condolence re England...

Good night.

- LimA

Unfortunately I'm not a huge football fan, I'm more into pixelated games.

Thank you though.

Sign in to follow this