It has been probably the deepest I have experienced so far. Very opening and revealing.

We are under the Dog's influence right now since the Rooster completely vanished after the last full moon.

A year of peace we all have ahead of us. Aren't the two Korean nations in good mood trying to reunite? This is an Earth sign. Balance, harmony. Dog ---> it's corresponding Western zodiacal sign is Libra.

Time to heal the Stomach and Spleen energies ---> a better diet and working on the emotions of worry and excessive thinking. More meditation, grounding and mindfulness will help. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been doing the diet stuff and healing the stomach too. So that one applies in my life at the moment. 

• Like 1

Thanks Gerard,

I've never associated the hard-working dog with a Libra though, to be honest!  (And to be honest most Libran's I know aren't afraid of taking short-cuts / using others to reach their goals!).  

Also,  I like to focus on what that year's sign can give to me, energetically.  Earth dog instantly makes me think of hard work, family, and willingness to sacrifice myself energetically to do what is right and just!  Its like I am being supplied with Earthen Dog energy!  I'll be honest I ignore the idea of healing corresponding organ energies as then I will try to do the same regularly for my Western sign too.

Not a problem. :)

Librans are opportunistic people and lazy generally speaking. The constant seeking of balance and harmony is what causes this sort of behaviour. Dog in Chinese has got nothing to do with Western Astrology, technically not Western but Middle Eastern (ancient civilisation of Mesopotamia), it is related to the Earth energetic level and 5E (Yin). Western Astrology is related to Heaven (constellations, Yang, and the spiritual evolution of the soul). But the animal sign is also an indication of the soul evolution. 

Dog being Libra doesn't mean it is the Libra of the Zodiac system. It's like a similarity system to the Chinese Earth Astrology and its direct relationship with the Yin/Yang and the 5E.

Anyway, the 2018 Earth Dog being a double Earth (Mountain Dog) poses conflict:

Link

Chinese Zodiac Year of Brown Mountain Dog

My lucky element is Wood. Too much conflict in my particular case as excess Earth means no or little Water and conflict with Wood. I need to move a lot this year to counteract excess Earth (Wood controls Earth). 

You can find more about your Ba Zi and animal sign here:

Link

You can convert time zones easily with this tool as that website is USA optimised and not good for people living in Europe, Asia or Oceania.

Take it easy in the Mountain Dog Year. 

Edited by Gerard

I’m a White Dog, born in the year of the Green Rat!

thanks for the link 😀 fun stuff. 

Sign in to follow this