Taiji Bum

Tibetan Dream Yoga

42 minutes ago, yugenphoenix said:

Great thread thank you for this information, but you sir what exactly is your problem? You harken back to those dark days when TDB was this ceaseless BS like you spew. Isn’t there some Little Witch Club Forum or whatever other pansy thing u pander you can go and act like a know it all adolescent on? I have great respect for Steve as you should if u had any progress in cultivation to see or hear clearly. Keep your baseless accusations to yourself. 

I appreciate your comments.

On 4/28/2018 at 6:40 AM, Daemon said:

@Taiji Bum

I've practiced what Tibetan Buddhists label Dream Yoga but from different sources. Are you only specifically interested in this practice if the source is Tibetan?

☮️

I just learned about Tibetan Dream Yoga. If you have more sources then please share them. I am a sponge for anything lucid dream, dream and sleep yoga related.

I've started a Path of the Light practices thread in Group Studies and I'll pick this up there more fully (eventually), as what I know about the subject is probably heresy as far as the Tibetans are concerned. I learned the practice after buying a Nova Dreamer (and a study course back in the 1990s), which jump-started me with it. If you want a quick-start technology-free guide this website

http://obe4u.com/how-to-lucid-dream/

is probably the easiest way to get yourself lucid really fast. There's also a fairly useful practice that can be done on awakening that's going to be the main focus of what I'll be discussing in the Group Studies thread.

If you do struggle going lucid and you want a bit of help, I'm very happy to discuss it more specifically by PM before I pick it up in the Group Studies thread.

Good luck and enjoy!

☮️