Sign in to follow this  
tadmonk

Seeking advice, spiritual journey

Hey,

i would like to ask for advices about my spiritual journey (18 years old currently).

In past i've been living crazy life - smoking cigarettes/weed, drinking alcohols, masturbating daily -> my life was slowly getting out of balance and i began feeling low and unconfident, i was stressing a lot so i was hit by several diseases - stomach, skin, hair loss.

At one point in my life i did not know what to do, i knew i could not continue the way, i was stressing too much about my hair and i just could not enjoy life anymore.

Then i started researching internet for advices about hair loss, i've found lot of information about healthy diet, excessive masturbation and so on. (that pointed me to the right direction, so i stopped smoking as i wanted to heal my body)

My journey has began, i've started eating healthy, i was trying to not masturbate daily and it got to one point where i was meditating 20 minutes a day, feeling great, eating healthy, exercising and i was just feeling good.

I've also realized, that my hair loss was actually good, because it has pointed me into the right direction and i do not want to know where would i end without it.

For past 7 months, i did not masturbate and ejaculate at all, but i've had at least 2 nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) a month, usually each 14 days.

Hello, tadmonk and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi tadmonk,

Well, it sounds like you have found something that is working for you.  You will find many suggestions here to help you build on what you have already accomplished.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

17 hours ago, tadmonk said:

Hey,

i would like to ask for advices about my spiritual journey (18 years old currently).

In past i've been living crazy life - smoking cigarettes/weed, drinking alcohols, masturbating daily -> my life was slowly getting out of balance and i began feeling low and unconfident, i was stressing a lot so i was hit by several diseases - stomach, skin, hair loss.

At one point in my life i did not know what to do, i knew i could not continue the way, i was stressing too much about my hair and i just could not enjoy life anymore.

Then i started researching internet for advices about hair loss, i've found lot of information about healthy diet, excessive masturbation and so on. (that pointed me to the right direction, so i stopped smoking as i wanted to heal my body)

My journey has began, i've started eating healthy, i was trying to not masturbate daily and it got to one point where i was meditating 20 minutes a day, feeling great, eating healthy, exercising and i was just feeling good.

I've also realized, that my hair loss was actually good, because it has pointed me into the right direction and i do not want to know where would i end without it.

For past 7 months, i did not masturbate and ejaculate at all, but i've had at least 2 nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) a month, usually each 14 days.

You have been working the extremes. There is a much better middle road.  Relax more, worry less.  At eighteen years old, losing semen as much as once a week makes no difference in your development at all.  Maybe after five or ten years of consistent/productive awareness and energy work it might be something to look into. Getting rid of the alcohol,cigarettes, pot was a major good move though.

If a teacher is advocating sexual practices or restraints, early on in their particular discipline, you should probably view them with an open but cautious mind.  I would recommend finding a local very reputable Tai Chi teacher.  If you can learn a system well, under the personal direction of a good teacher, it will change your life, for the good, forever.  The key to everything is focused, RELAXED, attention.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this