Sign in to follow this  
Brian L. Kennedy

Bull Qi Gong at the Taipei courthouse

Hmm...Strangely this story sounds me quite familiar. I wonder if that Qigong master linked to David Verdesi in mainland China who also kills bulls is fake too. Maybe is just a coincidence.

Thanks for posting about Taiwanese court dramas and this particular case of fake Qigong/Kung Fu/Taoist masters. I lived for a period of time in Taiwan and know well what is going on on the emerald-shaped island.

Regards.

As to whether he ever demonstrated the Great Bull Killing Caper, that I do not know. What would be the norm is that he made some vague innuendo to some of his disciples, then the disciples, not having the greatest reasoning skills on earth and hearing what they want to hear and hoping it is true, expand it into a fact. That is how most charlatans operate; stupidity + hope = 99% of the chi gong out there. And normally I have no bitch with any of it except when it comes to stealing from people who do not have much to begin with.

durkhrod chogori, did you used to post on the Taiwan forum called Forumosa? The reason I ask is that there was a guy who was interesting in Chinese religion who did used to post there and he used the same prayer wheel logo.

Take care,

Brian

Hmm...Strangely this story sounds me quite familiar. I wonder if that Qigong master linked to David Verdesi in mainland China who also kills bulls is fake too. Maybe is just a coincidence.

yeah, same part of the world, same con scheme, same props - some coincidence. if verdesi and the taiwanese get to share the same prison cell who gonna be whose bitch? the prognosis would not be good for verdesi, i saw his pic some years ago..he is as metrosexual as could be.

Sign in to follow this