Miroku

Sleep paralysis

On 27-11-2017 at 6:07 PM, oak said:

Hi Miroku! Sleep paralysis happens before you leave your body (astral projection) and yes, it can be quite frightening if you don't know what is happening. It  just happens because you are too aware as your body relaxes and falls asleep.  If you don't want it to happen try sleeping in another position.

I never got how positioms are related to tha, i often hear people say  they will go into sp in a certain position but then not in others… what is that? Some kind of neurological anchoring?  Just like being more prone to go into meditation when in in the physical body position you practice it in

how does that work for you?

On 28-11-2017 at 11:53 PM, Nungali said:

Is about accuracy of info offered, when someone needs help with an issue.(not medals or secret reasons)

""Sleep paralysis happens before you leave your body (astral projection)"

:huh:

This is actually reasonably  accurate — in the sense  that some  experienced AP’rs when they wake up in sp may use  it as a way to shift into an AP,    Sp can also  happens while practicing AP but not going all the way.  - so its definitely a theme discussed in tye ap communities

the sleeping position thing i never understood fully but its common advice given as often sprs have sleeping positions that encourage it - some even have it almost garunteed sp in a specific  sleeping position

My 2 cents

On 21-8-2022 at 8:34 PM, digitalox said:

I get something similar on occasion. I "wake up" but am still asleep. It's like I'm stuck in darkness with no feelings or sensations. I desperately try to wake up or move but I can't. I usually think I'm dead, dying or something untoward has happened to me and it's just terrifying. Fortunately I don't get them much.

Advice from a sleep scientist,   Focus all your attebtion on wigling the tip of your tongue.

moving a hand , finger, something breaks most people out but its hard. Almost everybody can move their tip of their tongue w effort

should wake you right up give it a shot jext time.