Jox

Energy exchange

15 hours ago, Jox said:

For practices I do you may see in my PPD.

Thank you for scan offer, but I am not looking for "diagnosis" ....  It was not my intent to get any diagnosis or scanning or whatever. I just wanted to get feedback from the folks who had a similar experience or those how knows how to cope with it ... and then I do it on my own ... or together with my GF ...

Now, what I see, those three days I actually met my GF after long practice sessions or even two in a row ... If I do just one training and later another (mindnight), then she has quite milder reaction ... lol ... 

No problem. As a potential generic solution, maybe try working together on a sort of a joint mco together, with looping from your second chakra to her second, then her up to her heart, then from her heart to yours, then down again to your second. Have both of you consciously visualize it. No need for complicated visualizations, it is more about consciously feeling it. If successfully done, over time it will start to naturally move higher for both of you. If both of you are open and loving with it, it can be a very powerful joint purification technique.

• Like 5

Seems this is likely to happens during the evening hours, when chi is stronger ... yesterday I was there at 21 ... I did not do qi gong yesterday during the day ... but anyway, after some time she felt a little change ... it may be because she was tired ... but then, we did wu ji gong together (I teach her the form, she likes it) ... she felt really hot hands ... we did one earth and one heaven cycle ... then she lay down on the couch ... I did the whole wu ji gong form ... she just observed ... soon after she got a sleeping reaction ... B)  

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2017 at 3:07 PM, Jeff said:

No problem. As a potential generic solution, maybe try working together on a sort of a joint mco together, with looping from your second chakra to her second, then her up to her heart, then from her heart to yours, then down again to your second. Have both of you consciously visualize it. No need for complicated visualizations, it is more about consciously feeling it. If successfully done, over time it will start to naturally move higher for both of you. If both of you are open and loving with it, it can be a very powerful joint purification technique.

Something like that ... :)

Screen-Shot-2014-04-24-at-3.21.40-PM-102

• Like 1

Yes, similar concept. Just have the loop flow through your bodies, not outside like the magnets. Also, as you clear more stuff, the flow will naturally move higher than the heart. Having an open heart is really more just the minimum baseline to being able to support the practice.

• Like 2