Cameron

Why is there so much disrespect in the Taoist tradition?

This post too has been read but still, no additional comments.

Marbles,

Your post has been read and your no additional comments noted. I want you to know that I have no comments to make on your no additional comments except to say not commenting is a comment and so I will not not comment on your lack of comment. Or if I did it would be 'no comment'.

Thank you.

A.

Marbles,

Your post has been read and your no additional comments noted. I want you to know that I have no comments to make on your no additional comments except to say not commenting is a comment and so I will not not comment on your lack of comment. Or if I did it would be 'no comment'.

Thank you.

A.

I read the above post.Thanks.

Well, come to think about it, I think I do have a comment.

But then, maybe I should show a little respect and remain silent considering that this thread was meant to discuss why there is so much disrespect in the Taoist tradition.

I mean, what would life be like if we couldn't show a little disrespect for those who we think are trying to feed us BS? But then, if we didn't think we would never have that reason to be disrespectful.

However, if we never cross the line there would never be any disrespect. Or would there be? Perhaps not, but still ...

And still, I'm not sure I made a comment or if I have remained silent.

I saw a butterfly this morning in my garden. I think it was Vmarco dreaming but I'm not sure.

Edited by Marblehead

Well, come to think about it, I think I do have a comment.

But then, maybe I should show a little respect and remain silent considering that this thread was meant to discuss why there is so much disrespect in the Taoist tradition.

I mean, what would life be like if we couldn't show a little disrespect for those who we think are trying to feed us BS? But then, if we didn't think we would never have that reason to be disrespectful.

:lol: :lol: