Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Peter Falk's Blog

I just discovered Peter's Blog in the blog section. Y'all got to check it out! Full of shattering orgasms, light, pearls. It's a fireworks show over there.

Of the practices I've read about, only RJ has a more entertaining practice life.

Impressive.

Peter--wtf is core practice anyways? What color do you use? Are you using the spinal cord or the supporting bones? Not that I'll get shattered by incoming orgasms when I try it or anything, but it's worth a shot!

It sounds like lots of moving energy. Are you doing empty core and it's moving by itself or are you moving the chi where/when inspired? Or are you doing empty core backstage and you are describing a different practice?

Empty core sounds similar to hara-based zazen and very similar to White Skeleton Meditation where you hold a visualization of white light in the bones--with the benefits coming from not stirring the pot but from quieting the mind to let the chi flow where it needs to go per the Bodri perspective. Agreed? Any important differences?

The other big question is that this kind of practice and level of success would require absolute retention mastery to my thinking. Do you have retention iced?

This blog also highlights the practical benefits of learning how to channel. Peter, perhaps a tip or two for those of us who would like to get started on this front?

-Yodster

yoda,

first of all, thanks for the stellar review. i also enjoy reading about your sungazing, though its not a practice i'm called to do right now. the simplicicty and richness of it is obvious from your posts.

secondly, i'm as surprised as you at the results of my practice, in a manner of speaking. i mean, i dont believe in any limitations to these practices and figure at some point i might just find myself on the moon or something. but, the reuslts i've been journalling have come so quick and so powerfully. i just try to relax and go with the flow.

thirdly, your obviously much more of a scholar than me and i'm not sure i can discus the practice in the context you describe. this could be perhaps to my disadvantage. however, it is to my advantage in that i dont try to see if my results match others' teching. i only look at whatever results come.

what i do is just warm up and then start doing whatever core channel practices i've learned. sometimes the shen direct me to other practices i never realized worked the core channel. i dont have a preference for empty core or moving energy in it. the practice itself guides me to which ever state is required at the time.

maybe my advice is twofold--a) surrender to the practice and listen to the shen, 2) forget everything you learned WHILE DOING THE PRACTICE.

fourthly, i dont have much time to write today, but i'm going to try to get something in about empty core specifically in the blog today. it concerns retention, but no i dont have it iced nor do i think it essetnial as ronnietsu does. his results cerainly cause me to respect his opinion though. it is afterall, all about results.

fifthly, hope you liked the bird article. yer the one who inspired the research on that with your request to hear more about the birds.....

one more note to trunk: thanks for the suggestions. i looked up those practices at the link. i dont feel called to do them right now, but i will keep the info handy. i've been to that website before (yours?) and found some of the stuff very useful.

Sungazing hasn't bequeathed any shattering orgasms upon me, so I'm definitely all ears!

Like Ron, you have above-average talents!

Keep up the good vibrations!

Yoda

Sungazing hasn't bequeathed any shattering orgasms upon me, so I'm definitely all ears!

Like Ron, you have above-average talents!

Keep up the good vibrations!

Yoda

2919[/snapback]

SO MATE HWO YER SUN-GAZIN PROCCEEDIN OVER-ALL?? HOPE YA DONT OVVER DO IT AT DA EXPENSES O CIRCULLATION THOU, AFTER ALL IT STIL BELLONG TO DA REALM O EXTERNAL PRACTICES SUCH AS PUNCHIN DA BAG 10,000 TIMES N STUF.

HAVE YA EBBN ABLE TO CORCULATE DA SUN-LIGHT INTO DA MICCROCOSMIC? ALSO INTO DA OTTHER CHANELS??

BYE NOW,

RONNIEBOY TSUTSU

Peter,

I also thought your blog was great. In particular I enjoyed reading about your integration of the Tracker School Philosophy material with internal alchemy and your experience with the birds and concentric circles.

Your Chinese hollerers reminded me of the way I always thought that the Japanese really reacted to nature. My undergrad was in Asian Studies and I remember reading lots of textbooks on Shinto and Japanese asthetics that discussed the Japanese reverence for nature. Actually living there showed me that that don't revere it so much as fear it and want to constrain and control it so that it is no longer something so frightening.

Be genki,

Tenguzake

Ron,

Sungazing remains easy and powerful but I've been blowing much of the additional solar energy in cum production, so now I'm turning my attention to circulating and integrating the energy.

You said it best:

"IF YOU DONT CIRCULATE THE LIGHT YOULL ERUPT IN A GEYSER OF CUM."

You're past tailbone squeezing, guiding the chi with your hands and eyes, etc but do you think these are useful for learning MCO initially? Or should I just dive in with simple mind guidance?

Thanks!

-Yoda

Ron,

Sungazing remains easy and powerful but I've been blowing much of the additional solar energy in cum production, so now I'm turning my attention to circulating and integrating the energy.

You said it best: 

"IF YOU DONT CIRCULATE THE LIGHT YOULL ERUPT IN A GEYSER OF CUM." 

You're past tailbone squeezing, guiding the chi with your hands and eyes, etc but do you think these are useful for learning MCO initially?  Or should I just dive in with simple mind guidance?

Thanks!

-Yoda

2930[/snapback]

PHYSSICAL SQUEEZIN BE MORE IMPORTANT TO RELLIEVE HUEVOS CUM-GESTION, LETS SAY YA BANG YER WIFE FOR 5 HOURS, THEN YELL HUEVOS WILL FEEL CONGESTED, THEN DA PHYSSYCAL CONTRACTIONS SQUEEZE OUT DA FLUIDS FROM YER PROSTETE N HUEVOS.

DA EYE ROTTATIONS BE FUNDAMMENTAL, THEY BE *NOT* INNITIAL GIMMICKS, DA EYES ROTTATE IN SYNCHRONNY WITH DA MICCROCOSMIC ROTTATION. REMMEMBER DA EYES BE YANG, DA REST O DA BODY BE YIN . DA EYES DRIVE DA MC.

BYE NOW

Great post as usual!

Physical squeezing the whole perineum/anus/tailbone area or just the tailbone? Not done during cultivation, just after?

Thanks!

-Yoda

i'm not sure if the physical coctractions are necessay, although they arte one effective practice. i'm going to see if emptying the core channel to act as vacuum is as effective and report back. i wanna sere if this will induce a natural, effortless flow.

DA PHYSSICAL CUM-TRACTIONS BE ADDEQUATE WHEN YA DO PHYSSICALLY VIGGOROUS BANGIN ACTIVVITY.

NOTE THIS: TRY THIS EXPERRIMENT:

1) MAKE LUV TO YER WIFE GENTLY (WELL JUST FOR EXPERRIMENT SAKE GODDAMIT!!!) FOR 2 HOURS

2) BANG DA HOLLY SHIT OUTTA YER WIFEY FOR 2 HOURS

3) SPANK YER NBABOON FOR 2 HOURS WATCHIN ROCKO SIFREDDI'S MOVIES.

AFTER 1), YA'LL HAVE ALMOST NO CONGESTION.

AFTER 2) YA'LL HAVE SUM DEGGREE O CONGESTION

AFTER 3), YALL HAVE BLUE HUEVOS

WHY? CUZ DA LIVIN SPERMA-TO-ZOA BE INTELLIGENT (ACTUALY,EACH SINGLE ONE BE *WAY* SMARTEN THAN SPYRRELLIX N SHIEKKY TOGETHER), SO IF YA PUSH EM LIKE YA WANNA SHOOT EM, THEY GET READY TO RAISE HELL.

SO OVVER DA YEARS, YA CAN ACCHIEVE STILNESS WHILE HAVIN SEX, YA JUST SIT CROS LEGED N YER WIFE SIT HER BIG ASS ON YER WOODEN SALLAMI N *SHE* DO ALL DA MOTION, YA JUST SIT STILL N CIRCULLATE DA ENNERGY.

OF COURSE IF YA WANNA BANG A YOUNG NEW CHICK, YA BE FREE TO GO BACK TO DA JOHN WAYNE SHAGIN N FUK DA HOLLY CRAP OUTTA HER MILKY PEACH. BUT THEN, YA BETER DO SUM PHYSSICAL CUM-TRACTION TO SUCK UP DA ENRAGED SPERMA-TO-SOA.

BUT WHEN YA DO STILNES SHAG WITH YER WIFFEY, THERE BE NO ACCUMMULATION O FLUID, BUT TO ACHIEVE DA POWER TO KEEP YER SALAMI HARD WIHTOUT MOVIN, YA *MUST* RETTAIN DA SEED FOR AT LEAST 3-6 MONTHS DEPPENDIN ON YER AGE N GENNETICS N LIFE HISTORRY.

SO PHYSICAL CUM-TRACTION? IT ALL DEPPENDS ON HOW *PHYSICALLY* YA DO DA SHAGIN, OF COURSE, OVER DA YEARS, MORRE SUBTLE MEANS BECOME APROPRIATE,

BUT NEVER DESPISE DA PHYSSICAL MEANS AS LONG AS THEY WORK. BUT BY ALL MEANS DO THEM IF YA HAVENT LEARNED TO RETTAIN FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS, USE ALL PHYSSICAL MEANS POSIBLE TO BREAK DA PLATTEAU, THAT INCLUDE DUMPIN YER SALLAMI IN A BUCKET O ICE WATER IF YA FEEL YA BE CUMMIN, N DA DA INFAMMOUS FINGER LOCK AS A LAST RESSORT. DO YER BEST NOT TO USE THAT, BUT BE ALWAYS READY TO USE IT IN DIRE EMMERGENCIES.

BYE NOW

RONNIETSU AL-SALAAMI

rj, i address your practice viz:

1) MAKE LUV TO YER WIFE GENTLY (WELL JUST FOR EXPERRIMENT SAKE GODDAMIT!!!) FOR 2 HOURS

2) BANG DA HOLLY SHIT OUTTA YER WIFEY FOR 2 HOURS

3) SPANK YER NBABOON FOR 2 HOURS WATCHIN ROCKO SIFREDDI'S MOVIES.

in my latest blog entry if your or anyone else cares to read it.

Sign in to follow this