Sign in to follow this  
Wuwei88

Karma in relationships

On Monday, April 03, 2017 at 0:42 AM, Spotless said:

This is an interesting topic and not easily verified (depending on what is consider verification). We do carry in us instinctual traits which can include fears, racial pecking order, pack animal traits and many other very clear but often very obscured propensities.

Many things thought to be cultural in origin are often not - a great deal of racism is instinctual and a very old base ancient carryover.

On Monday, January 09, 2017 at 6:56 AM, Spotless said:

Everything has a tone.

In humans the male energy sound is a high amperage low somewhat electric sound - it is very much like a high amperage low voltage vibration. Very strong sound though not necessarily loud. Ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The female energy sound is nearly the opposite - it sounds like static - high voltage low amperage. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The races have very distinct sounds - one is like the musical sticks - the ones where one stick has ribs on it and you grate the other one over it. One has a deep pounding sound and many variations of it. All of them have variations depending on the purity of the racial mix. We react to these sounds very strongly - it is a deep reaction from our inherited incestral background - had I not heard these sounds and felt my reaction to them I would have continued with the assumption that racism is based upon ones upbringing and conditioning. I was shocked to find out the extent to which this is not true. In my first encounter with this clairaudience (clear hearing) it was a blind test - meaning that I could not see the couple I was having a very violent reaction to. Then it turned out to be a race which I am particularly fond of when they became visible.

Clairaudience opened up for me on this level for a period of several days or more - it does not continue on this level for me though I am certain I could bring it back if there was a need or desire to. This is the case for many abilities. I studied humans primarily, female creative energy, male energies, male/female attributes and female/male attributes. Races, racial mixes. I was fascinated by the revelations in these things. Telepathy and other claireaudient levels remain a part of everyday.

Many sounds were just trippy - like the echo from feet stepping - the sounds of wavelets impinging on objects as they move out - echo location could easily have been mastered.

The effect of humidity in the air upon sound, the electricity in the air - these effect the sounds - electricity in the air has a somewhat bright tin tone. Humidity adds a somewhat dull effect adding lower tones. Just after a rain the sounds have a certain sparkle and deeper resonance. Full of both electricity and humidity.

Why won't you just make a chart detailing excatly what you observed through "clairaudience" about each "race" and their pecking order?  And are you claiming that you were basically able to prove this all by "racially" identifying people without actually seeing them?

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this