Wuwei88

Karma in relationships

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I've wondered about this and has come to mind lately.

Why is it that the person who's hurt you in relationship seems like there life is doing just fine, and the person they've hurt is struggling?

This happens to many. Is it really karma at work here? Or is it just the cold hearted people just don't feel their pain, hence, they keep walking like nothing is wrong?

The frequencies that abound in the make-up of ones illusion (karma) are primarily a summary of resistances / fear being worked on/through. The resistance attracts the very thing it resists: like a magnetic pole attracting its opposite. It also can put a shell around what you resist making later access to what you have resisted in the past less accessible to you when you would gladly have it.

The complexity of attractions is immense - the reasons for what is described above are many. But we can look at some possibilities in the broadest sense and please do not take them personally.

A person attracting being "walked on" by others may in fact be in resistance to "taking charge" of ones life - so in a sense one is an "available game board" for those that like to take charge - and when they tire of playing you they move on. For them the activity / interchange may be boring, satisfactory for a time or painful in that they are aware of the person they are playing and the predicament they are in - but they are not in "heal the victim" mode and so move on - possibly careful not to engage that type of frequency/scenario/person again because it is too painful to watch.

The person being "walked on" may be dealing with energetic levels that fluxuate considerably - a mate may be attracted for a time but move on because what they were attracted to is simply only available now and then - and for a great deal of the rest of the time they are hard to be around as they quagmire or regroup or refresh or sleep.

The person walking over the other may have all sorts of commitment resistance and self image platitudes.

In every scenario both parties are "wearing out" some of the frequencies of Karma that they are working through and developing "new" ones - some things they use to resist they no longer resist - some things they used to like they may now resist. And some vibrations they had never entertained before may now be available.

In growing relationships resistances are laid to rest or held at bay - discovery unfolds. This may be ever enduring and of course it may end in any number of ways.

Edited by Spotless
2 people thank this

Posted (edited)

Past life "karma" with another may be very real - it is often commitment based - with very real bonds and spiritual agreements from previous lives. In the aftermath of the re-invigorating space between lives, the Karma (frequencies of resistance and fear) changes in great release and with new added subtlety. But friends do rebirth with friends and will meet at various times though previously separated by great distances. "Enemies" will often meet as well.

Most bonds are sympathetic and biologically / race / DNA compatible.

Edited by Spotless

Past life "karma" with another may be very real - it is often commitment based - with very real bonds and spiritual agreements from previous lives. In the aftermath of the re-invigorating space between lives, the Karma (frequencies of resistance and fear) changes in great release and with new added subtlety. But friends do rebirth with friends and will meet at various times though previously separated by great distances. "Enemies" will often meet as well.

Most bonds are sympathetic and biologically / race / DNA compatible.

Wow, thanks a lot for your valuable insight! I have come to the same conclusion re bonds and their compatibility. Moreover, I believe that phobic fears and health problems that we suffer from are also quite often caused by karma.

I have a phobic fear of mice and rats that I inherited from my mother's family. Its a real pain - such paralyzing fear of any mice and rats, even the dead one, even the picture of it. About 3 years ago I was told by a knowing person that it is karmic thing that came through my mother's lineage.

Wow, thanks a lot for your valuable insight! I have come to the same conclusion re bonds and their compatibility. Moreover, I believe that phobic fears and health problems that we suffer from are also quite often caused by karma.

I have a phobic fear of mice and rats that I inherited from my mother's family. Its a real pain - such paralyzing fear of any mice and rats, even the dead one, even the picture of it. About 3 years ago I was told by a knowing person that it is karmic thing that came through my mother's lineage.

My guess would be.. you may have a bad experience with mice and rats from past lives.

or your are afraid of them as an instinct which you have.

This is an interesting topic and not easily verified (depending on what is consider verification). We do carry in us instinctual traits which can include fears, racial pecking order, pack animal traits and many other very clear but often very obscured propensities.

Many things thought to be cultural in origin are often not - a great deal of racism is instinctual and a very old base ancient carryover.

Male / female relations are clearly affected by hormonal levels and upbringing - but they are also affected by ancient base instinctual traits specific to the lineage of the biological body. It is often not hard to overcome certain ancient leanings but in many cases it is far stronger than current science knows and it is completely politically incorrect.

Such subtle things as pecking order within a set of activities - the ancient animal side may give the female the wider swath in some activities and the male a wider swath in others. So in the present day male as an example - he might be quite progressive from the standpoint of having his wife or girlfriend moving about doing all sorts of things with no concern / fear for her safety and intelligence/instinctual prowess - but in certain things he is completely dominate and if she is from the same basic ancient lineage - she my be completely at ease with this arrangement. She may well be fully dominant in most of their affairs and he is fine with that as well.

In the above example it is very hard to ferret out what is conditioning and more ancient instinctive propensity but it can more clearly be seen in where for some unknown clarity - certain Very precise boundaries exist - that seem to defy time and culture.

Some look at what body we have and predicament as being the result of karmic punishment or reward. This is not the case.

We choose our body and predicament - our choices are limited by our complexity and openness - basically the spectrum in which we can thrive according to our karma (general frequencies of resistance which we are working through /in) and the general pool of possibilities and overall mix with others involved.

Often it is with reoccurring friends though sometimes a considerable change is decided upon.

The decision is with the help of advisors / guides / trusted friends. Support during foreseeable difficulties is arranged and guides are reassured and many subtle agreements and assurances (at least in intent) are procured.

Some incarnations are heavily controlled because of certain propensities that will not be tolerated - sometimes it is well known before hand that very early death will take place or that certain painful experiences are being agreed upon.

This is an interesting topic and not easily verified (depending on what is consider verification). We do carry in us instinctual traits which can include fears, racial pecking order, pack animal traits and many other very clear but often very obscured propensities.

Many things thought to be cultural in origin are often not - a great deal of racism is instinctual and a very old base ancient carryover.

Male / female relations are clearly affected by hormonal levels and upbringing - but they are also affected by ancient base instinctual traits specific to the lineage of the biological body. It is often not hard to overcome certain ancient leanings but in many cases it is far stronger than current science knows and it is completely politically incorrect.

Such subtle things as pecking order within a set of activities - the ancient animal side may give the female the wider swath in some activities and the male a wider swath in others. So in the present day male as an example - he might be quite progressive from the standpoint of having his wife or girlfriend moving about doing all sorts of things with no concern / fear for her safety and intelligence/instinctual prowess - but in certain things he is completely dominate and if she is from the same basic ancient lineage - she my be completely at ease with this arrangement. She may well be fully dominant in most of their affairs and he is fine with that as well.

In the above example it is very hard to ferret out what is conditioning and more ancient instinctive propensity but it can more clearly be seen in where for some unknown clarity - certain Very precise boundaries exist - that seem to defy time and culture.

So do you believe the body has its reincarnate history and the soul has its own as well?

Posted (edited)

On Monday, April 03, 2017 at 0:42 AM, Spotless said:

On Monday, January 09, 2017 at 6:56 AM, Spotless said:

Everything has a tone.

In humans the male energy sound is a high amperage low somewhat electric sound - it is very much like a high amperage low voltage vibration. Very strong sound though not necessarily loud. Ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The female energy sound is nearly the opposite - it sounds like static - high voltage low amperage. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The races have very distinct sounds - one is like the musical sticks - the ones where one stick has ribs on it and you grate the other one over it. One has a deep pounding sound and many variations of it. All of them have variations depending on the purity of the racial mix. We react to these sounds very strongly - it is a deep reaction from our inherited incestral background - had I not heard these sounds and felt my reaction to them I would have continued with the assumption that racism is based upon ones upbringing and conditioning. I was shocked to find out the extent to which this is not true. In my first encounter with this clairaudience (clear hearing) it was a blind test - meaning that I could not see the couple I was having a very violent reaction to. Then it turned out to be a race which I am particularly fond of when they became visible.

Clairaudience opened up for me on this level for a period of several days or more - it does not continue on this level for me though I am certain I could bring it back if there was a need or desire to. This is the case for many abilities. I studied humans primarily, female creative energy, male energies, male/female attributes and female/male attributes. Races, racial mixes. I was fascinated by the revelations in these things. Telepathy and other claireaudient levels remain a part of everyday.

Many sounds were just trippy - like the echo from feet stepping - the sounds of wavelets impinging on objects as they move out - echo location could easily have been mastered.

The effect of humidity in the air upon sound, the electricity in the air - these effect the sounds - electricity in the air has a somewhat bright tin tone. Humidity adds a somewhat dull effect adding lower tones. Just after a rain the sounds have a certain sparkle and deeper resonance. Full of both electricity and humidity.

Why won't you just make a chart detailing excatly what you observed through "clairaudience" about each "race" and their pecking order?  And are you claiming that you were basically able to prove this all by "racially" identifying people without actually seeing them?

Edited by gendao
1 person thanks this