Sign in to follow this  
D.EVILGOD

Heart Cultivation Practices Against Your Most Hated Enemies Who Betray You Every Nano-Second

Anyong! I Had Been Reading About A Lot Of Information About Heart Cultivation Practices.

Just What Kind Of Practices Are Heart Cultivation Practices?

How Do They Differ From Say .. Meditation Breathing Practices.. Or Qigong Energetic Cultivation Practices?

I Assume That Heart Cultivation Practices Involve Being Compassionate Towards Your Most Hated & Your Most Despised Enemies Who Keep Betraying You Every Nano-Second.

But In Reality, For Eg In Wars.. Not Necessarily Military Wars.. But Business Economical Wars.. 

How Do You Keep Compassionate & Forgiving Towards Your Most Hated & Your Most Despised Enemies Who Had Been Betraying You & Attacking You Forever & Who Are Still Betraying You & Attacking You?

K?

Even though this is in Hun Dun due to the original Poster being banned under a different name.  I'll give an answer.

How Do You Keep Compassionate & Forgiving Towards Your Most Hated & Your Most Despised Enemies Who Had Been Betraying You & Attacking You Forever & Who Are Still Betraying You & Attacking You?

According to Ajahn Brahms, a great Buddhist teacher, you do it by starting Metta, loving kindness forgiveness meditation, start by picturing someone or something you already love.  Humans can be hard, so you start off with your pet, dog or cat.  Keep there imagery in mind; feel and send out love towards them.  Get good at that, and work your way down, from people you love, to those you okay with, then after awhile  you can start with those don't like..

• Like 3

Opening the heart is a long process. It seems to me that you need to bring a type of standard balance into the surrounding primary channels before the heart can fully open. Just my observations so far. 

Sign in to follow this