Sign in to follow this  
Koty

Greetings!

Hello all. Obviously I am new to this forum and I will say I'm glad to be here!

I've been meditating for years now and early in that discipline I took up Mantak Chia's internal arts techniques. I've been circulating my chi for a long while now, cultivating it (with waxing and waning discipline) and putting some focus on Chia's controversial sexual techniques (personally I've had a great time with them).

I have a challenge that I recognize quite clearly. I do not revere my energy or my practice as much as it deserves. I go into and out of appreciation for the consistently wonderful effects Chia's Fusion technique has on my well being and emotional health (I'm only in the first stage of it, it's basically dealing with emotions and the energy of the organs). I need to view myself, my energy, and this practice as sacred. To do this I need to know what my aim is.

Now I comprehend that daoist internal arts are for the purpose of atonement with nature (in the biological and spiritual tense, right?). I'm all for it.

I'd like to pose a question to you all. It's a laughably general question, and it really reveals my lack of dedication and foresight in all of this, but here it is anyhow: How do I use this great energy I've cultivated through breathing techniques, meditation, diet, lifestyle and fusion to heal myself? What do I do with the energy to bring connection and healing and atonement between my three bodies and nature and the cosmos?

Immidiately after writing this my mind is telling me that the answer is in the very book on Fusion I half read through and have gotten great results from. The other half of Chia's Fusion 1 book is about connecting to the cosmos and your spirit and soul. But please break it down for me. If a man knows in a basic way how to purify his energy (at least his organs and to an extent his emotional energy), what is the process for using that energy to become one with my nature?

PS

With early trauma in my life I have perpetually felt like I am working towards a moment where I will feel whole, balanced and pure again, and then my true life will begin. The truth is I've been making great progress towards this and I'm very proud of that. Still I have inhibitions that are rooted too tightly, a sort of shyness to dance, sing, laugh, love and express myself. Are there any particular techniques or lifestyle changes anybody recommends that can loosen these knots and let my nature flow into my life?

Thanks for reading, and may all your practices be successful!

• Like 3

Hello Koty, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Koty,

There is lots of information here for you.  You may well get some responses here but post your question in either Newcomer's Corner or in an appropriate thread or start a new one.  All I will say right now is that your training is supposed to be able to help you in your every-day life.  You recognize the energy, now learn how to apply it.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this