SeekerOfHealing

Ming Stages/Replenishing Yuan Qi/Ming Gong

If Iron Crutch Li is folklore then all 8 famous Immortals are folklore and among them are Zhongli Quan and Lu Dong Bin,which make foundation Masters in place of just folklore and then we cant use Zhong Lu corpus of Nei Dan as real but fancy papers from realm of folklore.

Iron Crutch Li story is full story of real Alchemy and secret method of Shijie for those who can recognise.

Regarding Ge Hong works I refere to 2 books of Robert Ford Campany.

You see you whant to exclude bald and grey Lao Tze.You cant use some and exclude others to suit your agenda.He is not only one......remember founder of your Yu Xian Pai, Immortal Master Ma Danyang was bald and grey.Is he also from realm of folklore?Did you need to mention others?How many of them?

Religious Daoism is older then Nei Dan some 1000+ years.Look when Tian Shi Pai and Shang Qing Pai are formed and look that first nei dan school Nanzong Pai is formed in XI-XII century.So I dont know how your calculation goes.

Ormus

Edited by Ormus
  • Like 2

If Iron Crutch Li is folklore then all 8 famous Immortals are folklore and among them are Zhongli Quan and Lu Dong Bin.

Really? Locgical fallacy..

I can write story about Ormus with all beautiful tales and fantasies, but are they factual or just tales...:P

I said the stories of 8 immortals are folklore. Not that Ludongbin and others never existed.

......remember founder of your Yu Xian Pai, Immortal Master Ma Danyang was bald and grey.

Any proof about it? Or just based on paintings from artists imagination?

Religious Daoism is older then Nei Dan some 1000+ years.Look when Tian Shi Pai and Shang Qing Pai are formed and look that first nei dan school Nanzong Pai is formed in XI-XII century.So I dont know how your calculation goes.

Can you provide source about when these schools were formed?

As far as I see it, and not just talking about Daosim.. religion seems to be degradation of Spiritual practices, and losing the original purpose, focused all on ritual and or worship.

Thanks for Ge Hong source, I'll check it when I have time.

You see, again when you faced with contradiction you try to play funny games.Fallacy is that you choose from 8 Immortals who is folkore who is real again only to suit your twisted agenda.If Lu Dong Bin exsisted why Iron Li didnt?You fall in your contradition and now you try to rescue yourself with double standard trick.I am sure people here on the forum are to recognise this.

Yes Ma Danyang was bald and grey and you have painting,in those times there where no photos.Again when you are faced with fact you ask for more clues.Do you have maybe his photo or painting where he is not bald and grey?You see you cant place all in artist imagination and folklore because you dont like it and because this contradict you ideas,dreams or program of your school.

Regarding source about history of Nei Dan schools you can find it many online Fabrizio Pregadio,Lowell Skar,Farzeen Baldrian Hussein,Livia Cohn,Isabelle Robinet,Xin Liu,Monica Esposito,Elena Valussi.It is not mystery and there is exact and precise hronology with dates and explanations about formation of Nei Dan and what is considered to be proto-Nei Dan for each school.

Ormus

You see, again when you faced with contradiction you try to play funny games.Fallacy is that you choose from 8 Immortals who is folkore who is real again only to suit your twisted agenda.If Lu Dong Bin exsisted why Iron Li didnt?You fall in your contradition and now you try to rescue yourself with double standard trick.I am sure people here on the forum are to recognise this.

http://pages.ucsd.edu/~dkjordan/chin/bashian/bs0Intro.html

Btw, I said "the story about him has no practical sense in Alchemy"

Meaning the folklore stories in the 8 immortals, which are clearly not factual events.

It may be based on real person who existed once in history, but does not mean all tales including his name are factual.... what are you arguing for?

Btw it's a bit off topic now. Better to open a new thread about "8 immortals" if you wanted to continue.

Edited by LaoZiDao
  • Like 1

Another stage popped off.

Water like stream which goes thru MCO started by it's own. (it's much different then the Qi from Qigong, I doubt that's it's even Qi as it's feels like physical substance) Clear feeling like swirling water or like water-stream was going thru the spine from kidney and then felt it's clearly in dan tien replenishing it. I could clearly "feel" how much is there of the substance which is water like so I guess that's the life span those people from Wu Liu Pai talk about. It didn't replenish much. It's seems that I already spend almost half of my yuan qi.

The results is that I do not have much problems and negative emotions, effortless peace, mind is almost non moving. (I also practice with xing so that probably why)

I found I need only little sleep and feel very good health wise and existential wise.

It's crazy how amazing body and mind can be, if they in right position and time.

I'm 100% sure that's this is my path like feeling "this is it, this is the Way". If I will get better results I will publish my ways of practice for free. No need to pay anything. No need to special things like in Wu Liu Pai, just simple practices.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 1