Orgasmic19

Injaculation & Kundalini

Injaculation & Kundalini

Okay, I have been wondering for some time if injeculaton can lead to or awaken (enlightenment) kundalini?

I know in hinduism they talk about abstaining from all sexual activity to attain immortality and reach enlightenment. On the other hand Taoist sages talk about how sexual activity is healthy and one should not ejaculate during sexual intercourse. Even the buddha abstained from all worldly desires.

The Tibetan Buddhist Monks believe that the Buddha himself attained enlightenment with a female consort under the bodhi tree, and that it was edited out in many iconographies and written accounts.

Lord Shiva talks about semen retention as well, but what confuses me about this diety is he had all kinds of sexual activity. This leads me to another question did lord shiva practice injaculation to control his sexual organ because even the God's had sexual intercourse?

So we all can agree on not spilling are seed unless you are going to procreate. Should one abstain from all sexual activity to reach enlightenment or not?

Could someone help me understand or at least clear the confusion?

Kundalini can be awaken forcefully ...which brings some people into spiritual emergency centers  or into the psychiatry. And i would advice against such practices.

Kundalini awakens by itself when one is ripe.

A real kundalini awakening is not englightenment.

Kundalini is a mechanism of clearing and transformation which leads eventually to enlightenment. However most people cannot sustain a full blown awakening.

Having sex has nothing to do with getting enlightened or not.

Too much sex is, as with everything too much not healthy for body and mind. finding a good balance is supportive with ones healths.

best

Michael

Edited by MIchael80
  • Like 3

People must understand once for all... if being vegetarian like sheep or asexual as some people would bring enlightenment it would be easy to attain.

You must understand that those things are related to you realization, if you realize yourself or certain level you become in celibacy by nature of realization - not otherwise. If you are programmed to be regular human being you can not just change it willingly without realization.

Look on the levels of sotapanna etc. which Buddha speaks off, do you think those people forced themselves ?

No. You need to go into realization then qualities of realization will appear. You can not just do things like that.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 1

busting a reverse nut up your own spine won't make you enlightened.

Gaining spiritual understanding is something which takes multiple passes and lots of times.

There is an old saying, I think by Gotanda Buddha which is "imagine a pheonix flying over the Himalayas with a silk scarf, and brushing it each time it flew by.  How long it would take to wear that mountain to the ground is how long it would take to become liberated."

Learning to control yourself is a great tool though, and teaching yourself not to engage in excess, be it excess of the plate, excess sexual activity, excess thinking, speaking, or any other activity, will ultimately allow you to break away from the negative things that drain your life away.   Self control is the root of wisdom and its a great thing to do, but don't imagine that nofap is going to turn you into a boddhisatva, because there are plenty of people who don't fap that are total demons and assholes.

• Like 1