affenbrot

Guan Yin, let me in!

after three months of constant pleading she finally has granted my wish!

Materializing in front of me she said:

"Well honey, why don't you just type "/index.php" after that 'www.thedaobums.com' thingy and see where it leads you?"

And what can I say? She is right - as always!

Three months abstaining from thedaobums - did i miss anything important? :P

Edited by affenbrot

[...]

Three months abstaining from thedaobums - did i miss anything important? :P

Not much. :P

Joeblast was temporarily banned, then we had a strenuous debate about Wu Liu Pai and we currently have the "chinese Deci Belle" who's looking for faithful disciples.

Welcome back! :D

• Like 3

thanks for the welcome and the update!

Chinese deci belle ... wow...like someone saying really profound things nobody can possibly understand? I will have to look into that!

I have no idea why joeblast was banned but I'm strongly against it anyway.

On a more serious note: it is true that I could not access the daobums. Since around october I was directed to a drawing of Guanyin and the note "offline, back soon". I supposed the daobums actually was offline which obviously is not true, so maybe Sean or other staff could look into that? Maybe I am not the only one experiencing that problem!

Chinese deci belle ... wow...like someone saying really profound things nobody can possibly understand? I will have to look into that!

It's more like the "I'm enlightened, you're not" style and this time the "not understanding" side takes a distinctively objective shade.

When I get the message "offline, back soon", I always make sure to refresh the page.

Edited by Cheshire Cat
  • Like 1

I have no idea why joeblast was banned but I'm strongly against it anyway.

He wasn't banned.. but fake news has reached TDB... welcome back :)

• Like 1