FondOfDao

Why are my posts being deleted?

I was writing in this thread: http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/42694-checking-liu-huayang/page-14#entry724951

Could you please explain me which forum rules have I broken? And if no - please restore my messages. I have a post limit and don't rememer the exact contents of them.

Welcome aboard! Apparently, a fellow member of ours, namely Taoist texts, just simply deletes all posts that makes him feel uneasy, because they reveal his ignorance and fallacious reasoning. 

• Like 1

I was writing in this thread: http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/42694-checking-liu-huayang/page-14#entry724951

Could you please explain me which forum rules have I broken? And if no - please restore my messages. I have a post limit and don't rememer the exact contents of them.

The thread you are posting in is run by owner permissions, meaning the person who started the thread gets to decide what content stays and what content is removed.

You must be a member for 6 months and have 200 posts before you can request owner permissions.

Once you have been granted Owner Permissions:

What you are allowed to do and when you can use owner permissions to:

In Any thread, regardless of who started it:

• Edit or remove your own posts

In Threads you start:

• Edit or remove your own posts
  • Remove others posts
  • Remove the thread
  • Rename your thread title

What you are not allowed to do and when you cannot/should not use owner permissions to:

In Threads you DID NOT start, YOU CANNOT/SHOULD NOT:

• Remove nor edit others posts
  • Remove others threads
  • Rename others threads
  • Use the 'owner permissions' in any way which interferes with another's posts or another's thread.
Currently, there is no software means to only enable these permissions when you are the Thread Owner. 

In order to receive 'owner permissions', you must agree to an honest policy whereby you will only use the "Owner Permissions" when you start a thread.

Disclaimers:

- All TDB rules apply herein.   You cannot violate any of the normal board rules.

- These permissions may be expanded or restricted by Owner/Admin decision.

- These permissions may be extended to other areas of the board by Owner/Admin decision.  A member will automatically have the permissions and will not need to request it for other areas.

- Member's may 'report' something but the hope is that this may be alleviated by Thread Owners have permissions and other members can start their own topic and control that content.

- Failing to follow the guidelines of prohibitions in the area will result in loss of 'Owner Permissions'. Realize this means losing the permissions in all areas which are setup for such permissions.

Here is a list of where owner permissions apply.

The thread you are posting in is run by owner permissions, meaning the person who started the thread gets to decide what content stays and what content is removed.

You must be a member for 6 months and have 200 posts before you can request owner permissions.

Here is a list of where owner permissions apply.

Ok so no point in continuing talking there. I will create my thread to be able o discuss the questions raised.

Could you please restore my deleted posts and either copy them here or PM me? I haven't saved them on my PC.

Edited by FondOfDao

Ok so no point in continuing talking there. I will create my thread to be able o discuss the questions raised.

Could you please restore my deleted posts and either copy them here or PM me? I haven't saved them on my PC.

I will PM them to you.

Welcome aboard! Apparently, a fellow member of ours, namely Taoist texts, just simply deletes all posts that makes him feel uneasy, because they reveal his ignorance and fallacious reasoning. 

Ok. Now I see.

I will PM them to you.

Thank you!