Lee

Human Torus Field Meditation

Hi Everyone!

A few years back i accidently discovered my torus field through a self-made meditation routine, the experience was extremely intense and somewhat psychedelic.

the experience i had was as if my entire body become coated and surrounded by pure magnetic energy that came out of the crown and then moved over and around my entire body until the energy surrounded me like a bubble, i could literally feel this energy as if it was no different to the skin on my body, a very loud humming as present during this that then become more settled when the coating of the energy had finished, at this point i could feel myself being placed in and out of my body like an astral projection type of feeling and then the only way i can explain is the world itself would rise and sink very quickly, i could feel this too, i stayed in the same place but i can feel that reality itself was moving up and down rapidly. and no, no drugs were present during this meditation :P lol

i actually taught this to many people and they all had pretty much the same experiences as i did. 

the after effects of this are very potent too, me and others experienced trembling for about 4 hours straight, eyes would sting as if smoke was in the eyes that would last for about 4 hours also. after these effects died off the amount of energy that could be felt was so strong, as if the entire body was one big magnetic generator and the flow of energy deep within was pumping strong like the blood flow after doing a long work out or run. 

I'm wondering if theirs any actual form of meditation that allows one's awareness to connect to the torus field? 

My method consists of a lot of work to achieve and take a long time to be able to reach this state of consciousness, on average the meditation i made take about 2 hours plus to be able to activate the awareness that connects with the torus field and am wondering if theirs anything that could lead to this much quicker than my method?

Thanks for sharing, its really interesting i think.

The only thing that comes to my mind is merkaba meditation, it might have some similarity.

Don't know anything about it so i cant say anything but it might be worth looking in to.

• Like 2

Hi Everyone!

A few years back i accidently discovered my torus field through a self-made meditation routine, the experience was extremely intense and somewhat psychedelic.

the experience i had was as if my entire body become coated and surrounded by pure magnetic energy that came out of the crown and then moved over and around my entire body until the energy surrounded me like a bubble, i could literally feel this energy as if it was no different to the skin on my body, a very loud humming as present during this that then become more settled when the coating of the energy had finished, at this point i could feel myself being placed in and out of my body like an astral projection type of feeling and then the only way i can explain is the world itself would rise and sink very quickly, i could feel this too, i stayed in the same place but i can feel that reality itself was moving up and down rapidly. and no, no drugs were present during this meditation :P lol

i actually taught this to many people and they all had pretty much the same experiences as i did. 

the after effects of this are very potent too, me and others experienced trembling for about 4 hours straight, eyes would sting as if smoke was in the eyes that would last for about 4 hours also. after these effects died off the amount of energy that could be felt was so strong, as if the entire body was one big magnetic generator and the flow of energy deep within was pumping strong like the blood flow after doing a long work out or run. 

I'm wondering if theirs any actual form of meditation that allows one's awareness to connect to the torus field? 

My method consists of a lot of work to achieve and take a long time to be able to reach this state of consciousness, on average the meditation i made take about 2 hours plus to be able to activate the awareness that connects with the torus field and am wondering if theirs anything that could lead to this much quicker than my method?

If I remember correctly, the torus field is created by the coherence of the hearts electrical field. This is a place to start.

https://www.heartmath.com/

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing, its really interesting i think.

The only thing that comes to my mind is merkaba meditation, it might have some similarity.

Don't know anything about it so i cant say anything but it might be worth looking in to.

I'm just reading up on this form of meditation now :) thank you! 

If I remember correctly, the torus field is created by the coherence of the hearts electrical field. This is a place to start.

https://www.heartmath.com/

Thank you for the help! these devices look very interesting indeed! 

Thank you for the help! these devices look very interesting indeed! 

I have been using the Monroe Wave series and the torus shape/field is taught.