Sign in to follow this  
mindtooloud

Water "Bending"

Has anyone here been able to move their consciousness into a body of water and been able to control the water?

If so how long did it take you to get to that point?

- a curious bum

nope, closest I get is in the hermetic exercise by Rawn Clark in the Archaeous series.   An elemental series where you 'stack/vibe' the elements to your body, ie legs to hips- earth, stomach to water, lungs to air, head to fire/electrical/awareness. 

I'm leery of letting pop shows, like Avatar or say Matrix, leak into my practices.  On the other hand, I'm told if you get deeply into Hermetics, years and years, you might make the acquaintance of water nymphs.. that's far above my pay grade nor are such nymphs and spirits likely to follow your commands. 

nope, closest I get is in the hermetic exercise by Rawn Clark in the Archaeous series.   An elemental series where you 'stack/vibe' the elements to your body, ie legs to hips- earth, stomach to water, lungs to air, head to fire/electrical/awareness. 

I'm leery of letting pop shows, like Avatar or say Matrix, leak into my practices.  On the other hand, I'm told if you get deeply into Hermetics, years and years, you might make the acquaintance of water nymphs.. that's far above my pay grade nor are such nymphs and spirits likely to follow your commands. 

uhhhhhhhhh

I'm interested to know what is meant by "control".

Also - "body of water" - means a lake or something?

I have done some demonstrations with waters, but maybe not what you are discussing.

One small demonstartion is just 2 glass of tap water.

Removing chlorine and smell of chlorine from one glass and not the other.

In about 3-5 seconds.

Some others have been involve rain - which may or not be considered "body" of water.

Stopping, starting, making patterns, etc.

-VonKrankenhaus

I'm interested to know what is meant by "control".

Also - "body of water" - means a lake or something?

I have done some demonstrations with waters, but maybe not what you are discussing.

One small demonstartion is just 2 glass of tap water.

Removing chlorine and smell of chlorine from one glass and not the other.

In about 3-5 seconds.

Some others have been involve rain - which may or not be considered "body" of water.

Stopping, starting, making patterns, etc.

-VonKrankenhaus

by control i mean manipulate its physical state, for example raise water out of a cup and make it levitate.

my definition of body of water is an amount of water that is accountable for or more.

that is very interesting how you can remove smell of chlorine and chlorine from water, i wish to learn that one day, 

i would love to hear about your demonstrations on rain.

also is it possible to remove fluoride from water similarly to how you remove chlorine>?

Re:

-----

"also is it possible to remove fluoride from water similarly to how you remove chlorine>?"

-----

That would be great.

But we have never test the water to know if chlorine is actually removed.

All we know is that everyone so far can clearly tell which glass of water has no chlorine smell or taste.

Demonstrations with rain we have been doing for many years, including rain starting and stopping at set times, and patterns of rain and clouds and clear sky - like rain stopping only in one spot, etc.

We have a 9-year-old who demonstrates this.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

Re:

-----

"also is it possible to remove fluoride from water similarly to how you remove chlorine>?"

-----

That would be great.

But we have never test the water to know if chlorine is actually removed.

All we know is that everyone so far can clearly tell which glass of water has no chlorine smell or taste.

Demonstrations with rain we have been doing for many years, including rain starting and stopping at set times, and patterns of rain and clouds and clear sky - like rain stopping only in one spot, etc.

We have a 9-year-old who demonstrates this.

-VonKrankenhaus

thank you for sharing,

Sign in to follow this