roger

thoughts about Sifu Jenny Lamb's teachings and techniques

I'm getting into her teachings, and I was wondering if anyone has any idea if that's a good idea or not.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Has anyone here studied her teachings or techniques?

• Like 1

Did a small divination for you asking "What Jenny Lamb's Yigong offered you?"

-Fool

-7 of Chalices

-10 of Swords

-Ace of Pentacles

The reading suggests that you are not yet ready settle down and may become a bit fidgety with her methods and distracted by other techniques. This will lead to frustration and eventually you leaving it behind in pursuit of other internal techniques.

Asked advice from the cards for you and got this:

-Devil

-7 of Swords

-Star

-My reading of this is that it may be beneficial to look beyond basic surface appeal and take your time to vet different methods in order to see what is most suited to you. Hope this is helpful. Cheers.

• Like 1

Look beyond surface appeal and take the time to explore different methods to see what is most suited to me.

I fully agree, thanks for sharing that.

I'm not yet ready to settle down and could get distracted by other techniques.

That's probably true too. I'm currently reshaping and altering my practices, and also looking for new teachings and techniques. I feel that I've basically walked my former path to completion, and I'm interested in studying a new perspective. Thanks for your input and feedback.

I guess what I'll do is continue to study Lamb's teachings, but keep in mind that I could benefit from continuing to search, without immediately concluding that her techniques are right for me.

Of course, I'll just have to experiment until I find something that really works for me.

• Like 1