Sign in to follow this  
THACS

A message

I hear there is one that wanders among you, one that is teaching H.H. the Dalai Lama and the future one.  I hear it defined the very place where a soul/spirit is, where all forms of reincarnation can be found and science can prove it.  I hear it wrote two books, within one has "trees" that deal with everyone that was, is and will be for all of time.  I hear that the Books take about an hour to read, simplicity at its finest, the Thing that cuts through Illusions. One should seek the Truth.

Are we not all just something, you just don't know or realize what that something is.

First you need to know what you are looking for before you seek it, otherwise HOW will  YOU know if you have found it.

If you make NO Judgment, you are saying:

Neither Believe nor not Believe,  it's as if NOTHING was said/done.

• Like 1

Hello THACS, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi THACS,

Strange introduction but then I have been considered strange by a number of people so what more can I say?

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

I hear there is one that wanders among you, one that is teaching H.H. the Dalai Lama and the future one.  I hear it defined the very place where a soul/spirit is, where all forms of reincarnation can be found and science can prove it.  I hear it wrote two books, within one has "trees" that deal with everyone that was, is and will be for all of time.  I hear that the Books take about an hour to read, simplicity at its finest, the Thing that cuts through Illusions. One should seek the Truth.

Are we not all just something, you just don't know or realize what that something is.

First you need to know what you are looking for before you seek it, otherwise HOW will  YOU know if you have found it.

If you make NO Judgment, you are saying:

Neither Believe nor not Believe,  it's as if NOTHING was said/done.

Sounds interesting... Care to say more about your wandering one?

Best wishes.

• Like 1

I hear that one of the Book's is called "Patients has Keen Insight" written by Everyone.  One of these "trees" is Infinity contained in a finite space. I hear that these books are floating like a feather in Iraq at this moment.  I do hear this one bears the "mark" of a Buddhavista on their right hand and the "mark" of a Buddha on their left.  I hear that a Zen Buddhist wearing a robe in a sacred place came face to face, heart to heart and soul to soul with this person.  This Zen Buddhist passed Judgment on not just Zen Buddhist but ALL Buddhist.  I hear that H.H. the Dalai Lama showed selfless Compassion because of the guilt, so, maybe every Buddhist should thank H.H. the Dalai Lama.

The Heart cradles the Soul

And one more thing, if you go to

the "ghost" he mentions, that would be that person, for his name is of no importance, your inner peace and inner happiness and the peace and happiness of the world is far more important.

Did some digging in case anyone wants to know. The link above is Compassion in Health Care - His Holiness the Dalai Lama speaks to members of the Mayo Clinic Staff in Rochester, Minnesota, USA on February 29, 2016. Video courtesy of the Mayo Clinic.  It's over an hour long, but there's a good 2min clip on the Dalai Lama Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/DalaiLama/

Sorry IT geek, I wanted to check the link, but had to do a little research first.  :P

THACS - well now we know about him, anything you'd like to add about yourself?  Have to admit, when you mentioned "trees" I at first thought you were talking about AussieTrees.  heheh  Either way, your posts are interesting, welcome.  I'm a newbie here, too.

Oddsox

• Like 1

What H.H. the Dalai Lama talks about is in the second book written, has no title, but still written by Everyone.  I bear a handmade Mala on my left wrist, made of beads from the Bodhi tree, The tassel is white and black representing the Balance, the tassel is bound in red, red for Compassion.  The lesson I always carry with me, When there is no longer enough Compassion (red), the Balance will no longer be there and all in the world will become extinct. 

Compassion

It's not about Belief

It's about Realization.

"I'm not here to prove anything to anyone, because I know others and even themselves will remove it as they have done before, but I know if they prove it to themselves, others and not even themselves will ever remove it." 

When they prove it to themselves, they are seeking the truth, within the truth there is Peace, who would ever need to remove Peace?

Sign in to follow this