dwai

Navarna Mantra

This is a mantra that was revealed to me during a tai chi retreat with my teacher at 3:30 AM in the morning. I woke up with the Mantra blaring in my inner ear. This is a beautiful mantra and wonderfully explained in the description of the youtube video itself. Of course, the way I heard it and learnt it was bereft of background music, but has the same tempo and rhythm. The way I heard it was without the "namah" at the end.

Posting the description of this mantra (from the video description page on youtube here) --

"Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Vichaye Namah"
" Navarna Mantra is the bija mantra of all three Divine Mothers, Maha Kali, Maha Lakshmi, and Maha Saraswati. So it embodies all three Mothers. The Mantra is Aim Hrim Klim Chamundayai Vicce. Swamiji provides a beautiful explanation for the mantra.

Aim is comprised of two letters a and i and the anuswara, m. a is the letter of creation and i is the letter of the causal body and m is perfection. Aim is the seed of wisdom. It means that the creation of perfection in the causal body is the wisdom. Aim is Maha Saraswati.
Hrim is everything that can perceived by the senses, conceived in the mind, known through intuition or meditation, and beyond. Hrim is Maha Lakshmi.
Klim is comprised of ka, la, i, and m. Ka means the cause, la means the gross body, manifested existence, i means the causal body, and anuswara m means perfection. So Klim is the cause of the perfect union between the gross body dissolving into the causal body. Klim is Maha Kali.

Cha means to move, Munda means head. So Chamunda is She who moves in the head,
meaning the paradigm of reality, all that we know, all that we see.

Yai mean to or unto.

Vic means all that is knowable which is called samvit

Ce mean Chaitanya, consciousness

Thus the mantra means that the three gunas, the three Goddesses are constantly moving in the paradigm of reality giving birth to all that is knowable as perceived by consciousness. 

Once we deeply intuitly the meaning we cease to say to the Goddess, " please don't change " . We make ourselves the witness of nature and free us from the pain of attachment.

Thus the mantra means that the three gunas, the three Goddesses are constantly moving in the paradigm of reality giving birth to all that is knowable as perceived by consciousness. 

Once we deeply intuitly the meaning we cease to say to the Goddess, " please don't change " . We make ourselves the witness of nature and free us from the pain of attachment.

• Like 3