MooNiNite

Mooji vs Daskalos, Does energy work lead to self realization?

Self Realization   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Does energy work lead to self realization?

• yes
    • no

I find the question a little confusing. 'Energy work' is... well it's such a broad term. Whether on purpose or what just happens kind of constantly, or some blend between. Was there some specific 'thing' referred to?

The first time I went to church as a kid, around age 12 (hadn't been since age 5) I'd been talking to God, as I thought of it, since I was about 5. Everyone made a big deal about praying, like it was something you officially did, and then stopped doing. To me that was like planning to breathe or something. It just kinda flowed through you when it wanted to or you needed it to. I see energy stuff a bit similar. As long as we are still embodied, we are always involved with energy like that, aren't we? 

Crown chakra shows me stuff now and then, and once showed me how if I reached perfect balance and clarity with Truth, it all abruptly would stop spinning -- literally like tuning a guitar when the vibrato stops -- I mean the spinning energy of the tall torus that was 'me'. And this was... ah, it meant death physically. Maybe it was some glorious state in another perception but I didn't actually feel inspired to aim for that. :-)

I don't know anything about official energy work. I've done many intentional things related to energy stuff and constantly do -- but most of that is either intuitive or someone from the inside shows me or walks me through it. I often wish i knew more on the intellectual side, but then I end up thinking about life instead of living it, and I start to see that I am filtering and expecting and it's affecting my interworlds work (imaginal) so I end up banning myself from reading about something so I can learn it 'naturally.' Which probably takes longer and has more of me falling on my face a few times and a lot of confusion. But it feels like this is 'living' in the way the inside tells me is the point of my being here. Or I start feeling 'too smart' for all that hokey spiritual shit -- my intellectual lizard brain starts taking over -- bail the boat again.

Best,

PJ