Nikolai1

Science for the awakened

So if I am using stolen concepts, you can tell me from where I got them, since I've never read any books on Buddhism, nor been taught by teachers.  All of that "stolen" stuff came from a simple question:  What makes the world, the world, from the perception of the world? you should know the word "world" does not just mean this planet, but existence.I have one last thing and I will post no more.

The World can exist without people, people are insignificant to the World, people ONLY bring one thing to the World that it does not have and that is Compassion.

Compassion is the vessel that holds many things.  It binds us to Humanity, to one another and to everything.  It has empathy, it has pain, it has respect, it has suffering, it has equality.  It is the very thing that removes appearance, removes judgment, removes comparison. It resides within all of us, yet people believe it's a choice.

So if I am using stolen concepts, you can tell me from where I got them, since I've never read any books on Buddhism, nor been taught by teachers. All of that "stolen" stuff came from a simple question: What makes the world, the world, from the perception of the world? you should know the word "world" does not just mean this planet, but existence.I have one last thing and I will post no more.

The World can exist without people, people are insignificant to the World, people ONLY bring one thing to the World that it does not have and that is Compassion.

Compassion is the vessel that holds many things. It binds us to Humanity, to one another and to everything. It has empathy, it has pain, it has respect, it has suffering, it has equality. It is the very thing that removes appearance, removes judgment, removes comparison. It resides within all of us, yet people believe it's a choice.

Thats not what I meant by 'stolen concept'. It's a logical fallacy.

Do you mean the universe ? Existence is an axiom. Existence exists, A is A, a thing is a thing. Existence exists regardless of our consciousness of it. This is the 'primacy of existence'. So from that frame, you are correct, no people are required.

That's the objectivist philosophy, I'm sure, however, that when you review things, this isn't what you intended.

Edited by Karl