tyuo40

Introduction

Hello, my name is Collin. I am 18 years old and currently attending university in the United States.Throughout my life I have always been interested in Asian culture/religion and hope to learn more about it. I am mainly here though so that I might be able to find my way spiritually. I read the Tao Te Ching around 3 years ago and have been very interested in it ever since. I am not sure if I am meditating correctly and really have been struggling to find resources that would guide me in the right direction. I am very open and hope that you all can teach me to become more connected with myself and the energy around me.

Thank you.

Hello and welcome.

Thank you for the interesting intro.

You are accepted and we are glad to have you as a member.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi tyuo40,

The saying goes, where sincerity is, the way is open.

And that's mostly what matters. It can take some time to figure out how to maintain one's sincerity, and where one should place it, but if you are intent and patient, the answers will arrive, one way or another.

Blessings to your way!