Kaspar

Anatomical Models

I am sorry if this topic has been discussed before, but I have not seen any topics discussing a complete outline of a model before. If so, I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction. :ph34r: Thank you.

Has anyone compiled a working model of the body that relates to our post-modern findings in neurology and etc? Or just a working model in general? I think that these views are very compatible in the sense that the average human anatomy has not changed that much in the space of a millennium, and only our techniques of study has changed throughout the ages.

Really interested in stuff like this.

• Like 3

Just general things. Definitions you have noticed fitting into the frameworks of the traditions you have been learning from. For example, today we have a definition for enzymes which are a catalyst that help to create reactions in the body at a specific temperature. We know that energy imbalance, bad imbalance, can cause certain parts of the body to by more hot and 'dry' than other parts.  If the brain gets to hot, then certain reactions are less efficient or cannot occur and this causes the wrong functions to occur, leading to insanity.

We have eastern charts of meridian systems and western drawings of bone, tissue, tissue.. it'd be nice to see a combination of the two by someone with expertise in both.  Combining Alex Grey (http://alexgrey.com/art/) type pictures with words that can used for esoteric energy meditations, bio-feedback and general knowledge of what makes us up. 

Hm... The energy parts of the form are subtle; that is until they are not. When they are not,that is a sign that your work is becoming macrocosmic and is a proof of your work. The bodies are expressed differently depending on the model that is being used.

What I just need help with is the nervous system in connection to these practices. It doesn't need to be esoteric. I already have charts, so thanks anyways.