bojole

Internal alchemy seminar with Aurelian Popa

Last weekend I was at a seminar held by Aurelian Popa in Sibiu, Romania.

He is a student of both Master Wang Liping and Master Jiang.

You can see Aurelian on this video

The seminar was teaching Master Wang Liping's practices and was split in two parts: for beginners (3 days) and for more advanced students (7 more days).

I really liked the seminar and the people I met there! Aurelian is a very nice guy who was very open and answered all our questions. The majority of students were from Romania, except me, a guy from Singapore and a guy from US, who is living in Europe now.

Unfortunately I only was there for the first 3 days, my hips and legs were not prepared for sitting practice, but I'm planing to go to his seminars in future again.

I found about Aurelian through this forum. He is holding such seminars several times a year and you can find about the next seminar when you subscribe to one of his sites - http://masterjiang.com

Edited by bojole
  • Like 3

Everyone on this forum knows about John Chang )))

Aurelian was at him with a group of tourists in 2003.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I only was there for the first 3 days, my hips and legs were not prepared for sitting practice, but I'm planing to go to his seminars in future again.

Yes, that is the common realization by Westerner n00bs - that most must actually first spend years building their foundation before they are really ready for neidan - an advanced practice.

Namely, you must open your body, kua, and channels...before enough subtle energy can even flow through them to start "cooking" with...

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

In 2003 Aurelian was 26 years old and probably was at the beginning of his qigong journey.

At least Aurelian never told that Chang has checked him.

Edited by bojole

Yes, that is the common realization by Westerner n00bs - that most must actually first spend years building their foundation before they are really ready for neidan - an advanced practice.

Namely, you must open your body, kua, and channels...before enough subtle energy can even flow through them to start "cooking" with...

I agree, but I never planned to practice neidan before...

Edited by bojole