Sign in to follow this  
mindatrisk

Hi

Hi. I hope everyone is okay. I have recently been introduced to, and begun practicing, the concept of Wu Wei, having run into some brick walls in my life regarding certain goals I have. I discovered the I Ching about a year ago, and have been using that on and off since. I've read Taoist books before and found them attractive, but for the last ten years or so i've mainly practiced Buddhism, with a growing leaning to Zen Buddhism, which I find very similar to Taoism. I'm just here to learn. I want to live my life with effortless action and I want to understand and realise the philosophies of the I Ching. Thank you for having me here. :)

• Like 1

Hello mindatrisk, and welcome to the forums!

It's a pleasure to have you here :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

• Like 1

Hey, Welcome :),

actually I'm just tired of seeing  'thelerner- premature ejaculation' being highlighted in the Welcome section for 3 days straight!

• Like 2

Hey, Welcome :),

actually I'm just tired of seeing  'thelerner- premature ejaculation' being highlighted in the Welcome section for 3 days straight!

LMAO!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this