Abyss

Interesting movement in Lotus Meditation

Tried out SOTG technique 1 from Lonemanpai, reverse breathing combined with the imagery, in the lotus position today while holding my Quartz rods. It generated a good bit of heat and I began sweating. After I was done with that, I continued sitting for 20 minutes of emptiness meditation focusing on the LDT. Anyway, towards the end of the meditation it seemed like spontaneous yi gong/kunlun activated because I began having a good bit of movement such as, bouncing up and down in the lotus position, and a lot of movement and shaking of my head. Pretty much the same types of things I have gotten while doing the Yi Gong/Kulun posture. I know I saw a topic a while back about activating this while not in the specific yi gong/kunlun posture. I was told the bouncing up and down is the LDT awakening. Anyone else have these kind of things happen in Lotus meditation?

• Like 1

Tried out SOTG technique 1 from Lonemanpai, reverse breathing combined with the imagery, in the lotus position today while holding my Quartz rods. It generated a good bit of heat and I began sweating. After I was done with that, I continued sitting for 20 minutes of emptiness meditation focusing on the LDT. Anyway, towards the end of the meditation it seemed like spontaneous yi gong/kunlun activated because I began having a good bit of movement such as, bouncing up and down in the lotus position, and a lot of movement and shaking of my head. Pretty much the same types of things I have gotten while doing the Yi Gong/Kulun posture. I know I saw a topic a while back about activating this while not in the specific yi gong/kunlun posture. I was told the bouncing up and down is the LDT awakening. Anyone else have these kind of things happen in Lotus meditation?

It will get stronger with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th LoneMan Paiâ„¢ techniques as well bro