opendao

Neidan vs Alchemy Split - Rant

This topic was split on request... to share someone's point of view.  Trolling the topic will not be accepted.

~~~~ ADMIN WARNING ~~~~

Second and final warning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it seems you missed the target of your message.... Trolling is not here.

My question is just a question. I also may protect what I think is good and right against lies and accusations, even if they are made in a separate topic. The point was "neidan fascist schools don't work, because they were created by seminars makers". As an argument we got the same, absolutely the same explanation of "alchemy" as in major Neidan books. So basically Taoist Texts is promoting and explaining what he hates: Neidan = Alchemy = Internal Alchemy = Dao. Which is funny, of course, but it's not trolling, it's just a highlighting of mistakes.

But I'm a bit confused why my question is considered as trolling, while Taoist Texts or Innersoundqigong's remarks about "greedy daoists" are not trolling...

see, again: "So the co-founders of the Neidan school apparently just made all this stuff up."

Dawei, I really want to hear your opinion. What's that?

Moderation Message

opendao and Innersoundqigong have been suspended for three days whilst the Mod Team discuss their sorry behaviour.

This follows warnings by two Moderators which have been moderate in the extreme but appear not to have been heeded.

• Like 1

The mods on this site need to wear looser-fitting undies, sheesh, I can damn near see the wedgies in your Bugle Boy trousers all the way out here in Beijing. Volunteer hall monitor-face-ass margs. First no Deci, soon no Open Dao and Drew, yall are fitting to make discussions on the board into the equivalent of a conversation between a slice of Wonder Bread and a bowl of white rice. Where's the fucking flavaaaaaaaaa?

P.S., who stole the hall pass? WHO STOLE THE HALL PASS!

P.P.S. Eh, it's irrelevant who stole the hall pass. Can you all just hurry up and suspend me so I can go smoke Newports under the bleachers with that fine Ms Belle?

Haha, nah, I'm just playing with you guys, great job, for real. Look, I made sammiches, who wants one? American cheese!

• Like 1