Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Ideas ARE Immortality

Ideas are objects. Mind objects. When they become spread they are memes, little mind viruses. The clearest way to immortality that I can see is to try to spread exactly the memes that you want to be dominant in the minds of men. This will insure that regardless of where you are reborn, your ideas will reincarnate. Therefore, you will teach yourself down the road by the signs and symbols you have written. So only write what you want your future self to hear. In fact, try to take away any delusional things you have said to yourself when you were not so smart, literally! If you have posted bad information in the past, go back and correct it. The internet, should it survive, and everything on it be saved, shall now be our Akashic records of a sort, where our past lives have been chronicled...when you are reborn, you will probably be able to spot yourself through resonance! You will follow that persons' life and teachings and say to yourself, 'That person thinks just like me! I recognize that pattern of mind-speech!' So watch, as more and more people read the internet, eventually you will see this occur. This I do believe! ;)

Edited by Songtsan

My only thought is:  Ideas are Mortal.

The question may be whether ideas lead to immortality... 

Energy never dies, it just changes form. What really is mortal, than, if everything is energy? I, like you, shall never die.

Sign in to follow this