ChiForce

Seeking insights into my latest...dream of clarity...

A lot of times, I feel that some of the dream wisdom I have been receiving is way over my head. I have been reading up on the Tibetan Dream Yoga and it explained a lot about how my path was entirely transmitted through dreams alone. :) Anyway, I had this dream few months ago and is way over my head...

So, in this dream, I found that my mother and sister redecorated my room. They moved things around. I was upset, very upset. I was very agitated and demanded my room to be restored as before. So, I began to move stuff around and to discover that my bed was missing. My room has no bed. Yeah, the beginning was kind of mundane.

The second part is way over my head. In the dream, I finally found my bed but instead I saw a Buddhist abbot monk standing there and praying. He has curly hair and his hair by the middle of the crown area is point up. He looked Indo European. He wasn't Chinese and Indian or Hindu. He was standing by my bed and praying. Then,underneath the bed, a casket was rolled out. Half of the casket was open and I didn't see a corpse. Instead, I saw a clock without handles. A clock without handles inside a casket.... :) In the dream, I was trying to understand what was going on. Then, the monk turned towards me and smiled. He gave me a music box. When I opened it, I heard some mantra music and the sound was very acute. It resonated inside me. I was dumbfounded and looking at the monk. He then turned around and disappeared.

Now, I went outside to another room. I saw my mother and told her that a monk gave me a gift. A real gift I told her and I also realized that they would never believe me if I told them about the monk I saw. However, I had the mantra music box as a proof. His gift actualized in my dream world. I felt that he actually gave me something real in the dream. Now, I went back to my room and saw my sister messing with my altar. Apparently, now, I saw an altar next to this casket. I saw white candles and some Chinese characters written on it. Apparently, it was my casket and it was my funeral I was in but.....there was no corpse inside the casket. Again, I was very upset about my sister because she was ruining something.

Now, in my real life, I and my sister never got along. We were never close and we fought a lot as kids. Well, that's another story.

Now, I have been having a lot of these dreams of clarity. In these dreams, now, I can really hear characters speaking to me. In the past, I would assume I know their intentions and very rarely they would convey their messages to me using words. Usually some symbols and they assume I must know what I must do in these dreams.

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 3

So, in this dream, I found that my mother and sister redecorated my room. They moved things around. I was upset, very upset. I was very agitated and demanded my room to be restored as before. So, I began to move stuff around and to discover that my bed was missing. My room has no bed. Yeah, the beginning was kind of mundane.

The second part is way over my head. In the dream, I finally found my bed but instead I saw a Buddhist abbot monk standing there and praying. He has curly hair and his hair by the middle of the crown area is point up. He looked Indo European. He wasn't Chinese and Indian or Hindu. He was standing by my bed and praying. Then,underneath the bed, a casket was rolled out. Half of the casket was open and I didn't see a corpse. Instead, I saw a clock without handles. A clock without handles inside a casket.... :)

I'll take a shot at counting the sparrows here, its something I enjoy anyways.

Bed imagery is fairly universal, and especially in this case (as in most dreams) with the double meaning of a "resting place". Rest in this sense could even be a reference to nirvana or the eternal ever renewing moment - the source, or origin of experience - the true "home" of awareness. In your case, the bed was missing from your family situation, indicating your recognition of the restless nature of social manipulations, and your non-identification with learned associations - even if it is at a subconscious level.

In the dream, I was trying to understand what was going on. Then, the monk turned towards me and smiled. He gave me a music box. When I opened it, I heard some mantra music and the sound was very acute. It resonated inside me. I was dumbfounded and looking at the monk. He then turned around and disappeared.

Now, I went outside to another room. I saw my mother and told her that a monk gave me a gift. A real gift I told her and I also realized that they would never believe me if I told them about the monk I saw. However, I had the mantra music box as a proof. His gift actualized in my dream world. I felt that he actually gave me something real in the dream. Now, I went back to my room and saw my sister messing with my altar. Apparently, now, I saw an altar next to this casket. I saw white candles and some Chinese characters written on it. Apparently, it was my casket and it was my funeral I was in but.....there was no corpse inside the casket. Again, I was very upset about my sister because she was ruining something.

You will have to answer this yourself, as to whether the character of your sister was actually a representation of her - or instead a mask of sorts for something else, in other words a symbol that evokes certain feelings so that you will understand what the energy is doing. So this part requires more introspection on your part because it could also indicate some sort of familial issues are affecting something - and you experience it as an amplified situation in the dream so you can relate to how it might affect things.