johndoe2012

The source of tension and why high level teachings are necessary

I had an experience lately where all tension in the body disappeared and a complete freedom and access to my real "self" appeared.

I feel that the source of tension comes from the grip of the ego-personality.

For a long time I couldn't understand why the hell I experienced so much tension no matter what I did.

Only when the grip of the personality was suspended could I understand why high level teachings / methods / lineages are necessary.

The ego-personality is basically a blocking mechanism. It cares for survival: getting money, food, clothing, a place to sleep and so on.

That blocking mechanism results in bodily tension. Bodily tension that translates into negative behavior.

The problem is that the ego-personality will do anything to stop you from waking up. It will lure you into "let's meditate for 40 years, that at least will keep me living on, ha ha!"

For me only high level methods or teachings can undo that grip. If one stays at the level of the ego-personality one will stay there forever.

There is no freedom as long as one stays at the lower personality level.

Breathing methods, meditation, philosophy: they are a replication of the real thing - something the ego-personality has invented as practices or things it can study and understand - which it never can because the real thing exist beyond it.

Anyway, I long for my own personality-death these days: I never wanted to be uptight, unfriendly and tense all the time.

I want freedom today, not in 40 years!

Hurray for all the high level teachings that exist today! :)

Oh I am so happy for you!

Lincoln Gergar from ChannelHigherSelf found on Youtube is one of few individuals (suspect to change) who offer such a 'high level teaching' right here and right now. For free.

Yes, our ego is the source of all tension. Orgasmic energy releases all tension in our body, in an instant. But in order to get orgasmic, life-giving energy into our being, we need to let go off every tension :) this is most efficiently done through exactly what he teaches: Holding our attention, our focus, every day as much as possible and wherever we are in the space of our Spiritual Heart. This purifies all the ego. It does it not instantly, for there is no instant-wipe, but it does it most efficiently.

There is no faster way :) all consclusion that will be made in regular alchemy lead to the heart and from there purifies even the soul and reveals the greater, cosmic plan and one's importance in it.

The only obstacle with this way, also introduce to this planet by individuals like Sri Ramana Maharshi, is the mind. For the practice is soo so easy, that after even a short while the mind sees the practice as obsolete and doubts arise. But with continuous focus in the Spiritual Heart, the one heart of all heart, and the question "Who am I?" and the intention to get to know oneself as The Only One Self There Is, all is purified.

This, is the uppermost challenge for a human being in this time. You are a master, a true master, when you successfully perform this task. Then others will call you God-realised. Sounds cool for your ego, doesnt it? But to you, it will feel no different.

Why is that so? Let me speak from my life experience: Imagine yourself right here and right now, doing a practice that requires no further information. You will never need any further information, ever. And this is all there is. Your mind, your ego, will think it dies. And the thought alone, is the last obstacle. "You" die :) and you are born again.

Lincoln has stated that even after "returning" once successfully merged, you will still feel yourself as [insert your name here], still have your personality if you so desire, but are expanded to the uppermost. It requires a complete letting go of ones personality, at one point in one's evolution, to find back into God / Tao.

We have many "masters" on this planet, a greater handful of spiritual leaders and most of them are still in their ego.. and they are leading huge groups to a so called enlightenment...

There is no other teacher than this. Your Heart. And it reconnects us directly to the prime intelligence that there is.

Edited by 4bsolute