Sign in to follow this  
grabmywrist4

Retention advice. Breaking stone walls, mantak chia, using energy.

I've retained for around 270 days now and lately I've become interested in a girlfriend. Curious about any reading material or practices you guys would recommend for sex without spilling the seed. Mantak chia is my first choice because his stuff just seems easy and there's so many things available from him. Also, any recommendations on what I can do with this conserved energy? I'm pretty good at taming my lust at this point and sometimes I feel like I have enough power to knock down a stone wall. I feel like there's some cool stuff I can do with this energy if only I knew how to use it.

I'm no expert but here's what I got. For excess energy exercise is good. If you have any friends in the martial arts, see if you learn a kata from them (or join a martial art school). Even better see if you can learn a weapons kata (sword or staff), with those you get the exercise, learn a skill and they focus your mind even more.

Sexually, people talk about playing with the point of no return, but there's another one, the edge of staying hard; where you get Tai chi'ish, moving slowly, intimately, playing the game of connection, exploring different rhythms with the idea of just enough to stay sexually stimulated but far from orgasm, which depending on your reflex may be quite still at times.

The other sexual idea is 8,100 strokes. You do a 8 short strokes then one long/deep. That is one, and you mentally and physically count that out on a finger, say your pinkie. Then repeat the 8+1 rhythm, that's two, counted out on the ring finger etc., til you've used all ten fingers, then the begin again (pinkie now 11..), til you've done 80 times plus one more for luck.

I believe its from the Tao of Sexuality book. Make you explain what you're doing to you partner ahead of time and its something you work up to.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

If you practice MC stuff, be sure you have good fundation ... I recommend you Michael Winn method, he teaches sexual stuff after you have cleared your organs - emotional and oppened your 8 extra channels ...

After that, you have good fundation to work safely with sexual energy ... :)

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this