Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

How good is Michael Winn's information?

my hunch is that a lot of us here could do tricks on people like that if we focused our intention on using our power.

I dont like that sort of stuff.

BTW, the documentary I saw was about him and his community, by people who had lived with him and around him, it wasnt an interview with him.

Didn't seem like a trick to me... I'll try and find out where I saw this interview - from my pov what happened was that she was caught off-guard, that someone could see through her 'persona' and see the humanness there... ofcourse I could be completely wrong... but my feeling is that he wasn't running any energy through her or anything like that (I can usually spot this kind of thing) - he just put all of his undivided awareness on her...

I would like to have seen Jeremy Paxman interviewing him :lol:

if only Michael Winn had dozens of Royces, maybe we could stay on topic...

Where can one find a proper, unbiased overview of Osho's life? I'm willing to see both beauty and ugliness - in any human, including this osho... I mean it's easy to demonise - it certainly creates a compelling drama... isn't that what attracts some of us to stories of masters fallen from grace?

You might check out the link Michael posted on another thread. (http://home.att.net/~meditation/Osho.html )

Its written by a guy who remains convinced that Osho was enlightened, though he equates enlightenment with the ability to induce mystical experiences in disciples. Other than that positive claim, it grittily details Osho's verifiable failings. Its a sobering account of how mystical experience can breed megalomania, and not just a little bit. It brings up the question of what is really true in spirituality.

Yes, that's what I meant, freeform. I think most of can unnerve people by seing through their persona. but we dont, because it's 'impolite'.

I'd like to see Jermey Paxman interview M. Winn, as well. And Lama thunderbolt.

Now that would be interesting....

I'd also like to see Ali G have a shot at them...

Edited by xuesheng

Sign in to follow this