Stigweard

Tai Chi Chuan Succeeds In Full Contact Fight

Some interesting assumptions in one sentence CloudHands...

Innocent children ... Dylan is 22 and though he is one of the kindhearted men I have ever met he is far from "innocent". Also Dylan was determined to enter this fight, I just took him under my wing to make sure he would have the best chance of putting on a good show.

Dangerous fight ... It was a pad fighting full contact tournament with rules preventing elbows & knees. Sure in such contest the chance for "shit happening" is always there. But Dylan's conditioning was good and I had given him a solid defense so the danger was minimal.

Fight for yourself next time ... again it was Dylan's push to fight here, I just coached him to help him perform well. And in terms of fighting for myself I will be competing next year in the Daqingshan tournament.

:)

How serious is this ? because seriously, I wasn't serious. Glad to know you'll fight in tournament (if you come back with interesting feedbacks !).

At least your are grounded (rooted?!)... :)

How serious is this ? because seriously, I wasn't serious. Glad to know you'll fight in tournament (if you come back with interesting feedbacks !).

At least your are grounded (rooted?!)... :)

OK sure ... you certainly didn't give the impression that your comments "weren't serious". All good :D Gotta love the medium of written word exchange ;)