Sign in to follow this  
allinone

microcosmic alchemical agents

What are your results? :)

Energy starts moving, rotating. Knowing how to free up stagnant energy. Learning how to work with energy.

There are more agents, as you call them, than you could imagine. Every day i can find as many new ones as i look for.

5 are good beginning points, but if they don't fit the shopping list don't be afraid to search for what you want or need.

There are more agents, as you call them, than you could imagine. Every day i can find as many new ones as i look for.

5 are good beginning points, but if they don't fit the shopping list don't be afraid to search for what you want or need.

what is your practice currently?

Very little formal practice recently, maybe a few healing sounds. Recently more involved with different physical exercises, thought patterns and their effect on me. Awareness is always good practice. Sometimes energy can be a distraction for me ive found

Very little formal practice recently, maybe a few healing sounds. Recently more involved with different physical exercises, thought patterns and their effect on me. Awareness is always good practice. Sometimes energy can be a distraction for me ive found

ok!

Sign in to follow this