Tadyata, Om Dara Dara,
Diri Diri, Duru Duru
Itte We, Itte Chale Chale,
Purachale Purachale,
Kusume Kusuma Wa Re,
Ili Milli, Chiti Jvalam, Apanaye Shoha

English translation of the Sanskrit words:

Adoration the noble Avalokitesvara, bodhisattva, the great compassionate one

Having paid adoration to One who Dispels all Fears, O noble Avalokitesvara, to You adoration, O Nilakantha

I shall enunciate the ‘heart’ dharani which ensures all purposes, is pure and invincible for all beings, and which purifies the path of existence

Thus: Lord of Effulgence, the World-Transcending One. Come, come, great bodhisattva, descend, descend

Bear in mind my heart-dharani. Do do the work. Hold fast, oh Victor, oh Great Victor. Hold on, hold on, oh Lord of the Dharani

Move, move oh my immaculate image, come come. Destroy every poison. Quick, bear in mind, quick, quick, descend, descend

Being enlightened, being enlightened, enlighten me, enlighten me. Oh merciful Nilakantha appear unto me

To you who eyes us, hail. To the Great Siddha hail. To the Great Siddha in Yoga hail. To Nilakantha hail. To the Boar-feaced hail

Adoration to the Triple Gem. Adoration to the noble Avalokitesvara bodhisattva, hail

Developing compassion (karuna) as well as wisdom (prajna) are the two major qualities of a 'liberated' mind, one that has finished its karmic journey through Samsara. You realise your true Buddha nature and sees it in all sentient beings: hellish, ghosts, animals, humans and devas. You become one with everything and then back to carrying water and chopping the wood.

In the meantime let's enjoy this mantra and pay homage to the triple gem (Buddha, Dharma and Sangha).

There is also a

which I quite enjoy.

Namo Amitabha Buddha.

:)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this