Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

What a mess!

We are under emergency fascist rule at the moment.

Under a Supreme Court federal injunction NOT to let the media tell us about it.

So I cant tell you about it either. Being a matter of 'National Security', I could get into a lot of trouble. But I have been watching it develop ... predicting it ... and here it is.

Its a case of national security because , if it gets out, it could damage the country, its 'security' and the Government. All sorts of 'stability' would be disrupted.

All the Australian media can say is that they are now censored from reporting it under a Supreme Court injunction, its to do with corruption in government at the highest levels and its to do with the Reserve bank and contracts to print other countries currency notes.

Yes, we do have freedom of the press ... unless.

On another matter (perhaps ?) on a state level, I have realised some things since the beginning of our own private Supreme Court (State) case, a period of 2 1/2 years.

The Australian Government is based on the principle of the Separation of Powers - administrative legislative and judicial ... to stop corruption and dictatorial trends in government; that's three separate departments of ; those who make the laws, those who prosecute the laws and those who decide IF you have broken a law when you are prosecuted and what will happen to you if you have ( the Judiciary).

But the head prosecutor, the state Attorney General also holds a seat in government, the body that makes the laws, so he wears two hats. During our court case the first letters coming from 'those that prosecute the law' had a header ' NSW Department of the Attorney General'. During the case the letter heads changed and came with a new logo and ' The NSW Department of the Attorney General and Justice' ... the A.G. has subsumed the Justice Department ??? .... The A.G now wears all 3 hats ???

Then the state premier quit ( got kicked out, pressured ???) all of a sudden and a new guy got in and shuffled, now the A.G. Department is Under the Police Minister ( who also presumably is official head , in some way, of the Justice Department) . But they havent sacked the AG or the others ... so now, in a way, this triple 3 in 1 crown that was worn by one man now has 3 men sitting under it.

:rolleyes:

Now this new 'thing' that we cant report on.

And last night, what came out about what the government is allowing to happen to children in refugee offshore detention centres should be enough to bring any government down ... especially when the chief government official in charge told the nation last night he told the government the figures and percentages of children in extreme emotional, mental and physical distress, sickness and injury and they told him to revise the figures down and resubmit them ... as well as graphic descriptions of the conditions children suffer there.

The thing is ... there is nothing to replace these people with, they got in, in part, due to people being sick of the corruption of the last lot.

What now ? .... The Greens ? Clive Palmer as Prime Minister ?

• Like 1

whoa :wacko: that is some scary shit.

of all that, I can say that I've read some accounts of what is happening with those islands and the treatment of immigrant/refugees and it curled my toe nails.

I will never, ever understand how anyone can enact cruelty in the way some humans do, toward any living thing.

this just hurts my heart...

I've been too watching the ham-fisted statists at work in this hemisphere to notice some disturbingly familiar parallels playing out Down-Under.

Steamrolling separation of powers? Check.

Attorney-General run amok? Check.

Blatant manipulation of the media? Check.

Bypass of due process for ill-defined reasons of national security? Check.

Dubious appointments and changes in upper levels of government? Check.

"Refugee" "crisis"? Check.

Power struggles between state-owned and national-level authorities? Check.

Looming constitutional crises? Check.

Outright falsification of data? Check.

<sigh>

Wish I thought it were merely pandemic incompetence.

Interesting goings on in Australia. In America, it became a fascist country circa 1956 with the changing of the National Motto from E Pluribus Unum, to "in god we trust." In America there is also "freedom of the press" unless it threatens the Christocratic Fascist flow of things.

In the Christian scheme of things, the enacting of cruelty upon others is inherent. They like to emulate their Patriarch, who is clearly a murderous, pro-slavery, vacillant, petty, racist, conditional God. And amazingly, a God who is so insecure, that it demands to be worshiped, obeyed and prayed to.

I can agree,..."Everything you Love and Everything you Hate, come from the Same Source,"...the 5 skandhas.

• Like 1

I liked your comment but only out of agreement...

the sentiment is heart heavy and saddeningly true.

I take a bit of heart in the tao when things get this extreme...

like a wave cresting too high to maintain its integrity

things will settle in balance

things will settle in balance

How exactly does that work? In America for example, the "middle" of the political spectrum is further right, then the far right of the Reagan era.

Absolute balance would be somethings dissolution,...as in +1 + -1 = 0. In the Taoist point of view, there seems to be a harmonic balanced interchange, that is, things are only equally balanced in a relative sense,...like the political spectrum,...which doesn't imply that illiberalism will ever swing back to a somewhat liberal way of seeing things. Liberalism may disappear altogether,...as illiberalism pushes further and further to the right,...towards a full fledged, individualistic Ayn Rand Dreamscape.

Liberal literal means "someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties..." John F Kennedy

September 14, 1960

Basically,...the term Liberal Christian is an oxymoron. How could a real Christian even possibly be Liberal?

As John C. Green, director of the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics at the University of Akron in Ohio said, that despite many variations, Christians generally adhere to four core beliefs:

1. the Bible is without error,

2. salvation comes through faith in Jesus and not good deeds,

3. individuals must accept Jesus as adults and

4. all Christians must evangelize.

Edited by Vmarco

I am, for some odd reason, inspired to dig out an old Paul Simon album.

Something about the title, I guess.

• Like 1

How exactly does that work? In America for example, the "middle" of the political spectrum is further right, then the far right of the Reagan era.

Absolute balance would be somethings dissolution,...as in +1 + -1 = 0. In the Taoist point of view, there seems to be a harmonic balanced interchange, that is, things are only equally balanced in a relative sense,...like the political spectrum,...which doesn't imply that illiberalism will ever swing back to a somewhat liberal way of seeing things. Liberalism may disappear altogether,...as illiberalism pushes further and further to the right,...towards a full fledged, individualistic Ayn Rand Dreamscape.

Liberal literal means "someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties..." John F Kennedy

September 14, 1960

Basically,...the term Liberal Christian is an oxymoron. How could a real Christian even possibly be Liberal?

As John C. Green, director of the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics at the University of Akron in Ohio said, that despite many variations, Christians generally adhere to four core beliefs:

1. the Bible is without error,

2. salvation comes through faith in Jesus and not good deeds,

3. individuals must accept Jesus as adults and

4. all Christians must evangelize.

Not sure about all the christian implications and local, immediate details and how they'll play out.

If balance is achieved, I sense it will not be something I'll witness.

But, and ziss iz a big but... I have a sense that the balance of the tao, is greater than any one human political system or series of them.

so eventually I take heart in the drawn bow settling in balance.

Here, I am wondering about this wave of .... ? busting these guys ... it isnt any one group but a seeming 'faction' that bridges the legislature, prosecutors and judiciary ... it seems strong in the judiciary ... but I am not sure who is behind it.

I know there are some really rich and powerful people with much better intentions who want to bring the corrupt down, they seem to be mobilising somewhat.

Maybe thats better news ?

There is also a suppression order on an affidavit relating to this suppressed case that was written by the current Australian rep to the UN. The suppression order is being appealed.

The issue of detention centres and the current enquiry

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-31/detention-centre-inquiry-hears-claims-of-immigration-cover-up/5637654

has as its barrister the same lovely lady who tried to persecute .... I mean prosecute against us and take our land and houses. She works for the Crown Solicitor, under the Attorney General / Justice Department under the Police Commissioner :rolleyes:

Edited by Nungali

Sign in to follow this