dawei

Mo Pai Discussion and Vote

Mo Pai Discussion area  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a Mo Pai Discussion area

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If Yes; Would you prefer it to be free from internet searches?

• N/A - I picked No Above
    • Yes - Don't let the internet search this area
    • No - Allow the Internet to search this area

I appreciate the votes and comments. The seven pages are thoughtful and full of good ideas.

I feel my primary goals were meet: What are the active members thoughts and was there enough to give me a feeling on what to do about a sub-forum.

The decision right now is that there will NOT be a Mo Pai sub-forum. Which means that the topic is open for discussion anywhere. Right now, I see no reason to single out and contain certain topics if there is no sub-forum [container].

The various thoughts shared shows respect for the topic and in particular the system. And while I do respect that the Mo Pai system is closed to westerners, this is a discussion forum and discussion is to be open. The main implication is the problems it has caused in the past and whether we should restrict the location of such topics and whether they should be searchable.

But for now, I will not try to contain it in sub-forum nor searching... of course that could change if we continue to have some problems but I don't want to yet show any bias for or against it. We are taking a neutral stand. The topic of Mo Pai is open, anywhere.

Let's move on with the Bums Town Hall... The next vote starts monday. No teaser... except that is the teaser... :)

• Like 2