NotVoid

Eeman Circuits - Are you experienced?

Cobi is referring to discharging static field, I think. Jox is referring to pulling in Earth Qi; obviously he has reached a level of doing so without touching Earth just like thousands of other practitioners. Two totally different things.

Whether it is a good thing to discharge static electric field is independent of practices. Either it is or it isn't. For me, it feels weird if I have a static electric charge. Touching Earth grounds it. If I remember correctly, negative ions are repelled by static field charge. Regardless, I wouldn't want to go a day without discharging. Depends a lot on what a person does, wears, etc.

I understand well what the purpose of electrical grounding is for in discharging static electric charge.

However the suggestion seems to have been that this relates to certain cultivation practices. I am not convinced at all that the two are necessarily directly 'connected' (ha ha), although there may be a 'connection' of some sort from what little I have had direct experience with in regards to some practices of this sort. Quite unique and different to say the least, from what I have seen. I think it is very easy to make assumptions about things we do not understand, but quite another matter to try to truly understand them. That is diverging from the topic at hand however, and I will leave it at that...

:)

Edited by NotVoid

Agreed. Works wonders. My favorite early morning is "walk me out in the morning dew; barefoot then skim the grass with the feet. Discharges static field AND gives one more negative ions.

But as to the circuit, Somewhere I threw in that I had also experimented with grounding and these circuits so it is my fault for leading astray. They are not typically used for grounding. It is more of an energy redistribution thing. I think they are good although I haven't used them in - good lord, I am counting.... 25-30 years?.... lets just say a long time. Used as suggested I never saw anything negative about them except, as I said earlier, when a person put himself/herself in circuit with another person. Copper works best, silk is much gentler, aluminum - I don't know.

I racked up quite a bit of time with them. My Sequential move led me away from using them cause it is so much more effective and also does the same energy redistribution. Time spent, efficiency, and all that. Otherwise I would still be using these.

Barefoot walking in the morning dew is one of my favoritestest things in this universe!

• Like 1

Oh dear :(

I'd no intention of posting here again and then I happened upon this thread.

Yes - I do have experience of biocircuits and I would strongly advise against: -

1. Using aluminum (or lead solder) or any other toxic metal in biocircuits for reasons that should be obvious. If I was going to make copper biocircuits, I'd use pure copper (audio wire), silver or gold wire and organic unbleached cotton insulation – very expensive wire. No way would I use water pipes or ordinary electrical copper wire due to their impurity content. I have silk biocircuits which I purchased many years ago and do not use nowadays because I consider that they probably also contain contaminants. If I was going to construct silk biocircuits, I'd use unbleached organic silk and again sheath them in unbleached organic cotton.

2. I would also advise strongly against employing a circuit involving someone else and/or sharing someone else's biocircuits.

Read Biocircuits: Amazing New Tools for Energy Health by Leslie Patten for more detail.

So, what are some alternatives for balancing energy, if you can't get hold of the pure mertals, silk and cotton needed? : -

Teach yourself Tai Chi with Dr Yang (Jwing-Ming)'s outstanding Tai Chi for Beginners.

Use Master Lam (Kam Chuen)'s book The Way of Energy and the Stand Still, Be Fit videos to learn the Eight Brocades and Zhan Zhuang.

Stand Still, Be Fit videos here: -

www.youtube.com/channel/UCH_ecCMHqqpBazYiUv3Sg8Q

NB: -

A further caveat – if you seek instruction from Master Lam or one of his students in person do not participate in the sharing of energy that often takes place at the end of a class for the same reasons that you should not share biocircuits or get into circuits involving someone else (and/or sleep around).

• Like 1

Internal stress induced by structural problems of the body (involving muscles, bones, tendons, nerves, etc.} causes increased pain and impedes the natural healing process.

This internal stress is manifested by qi imbalance: one type of qi concentrated at one part of the body and its opposite concentrated at another.

Eeeman's circuits relieve this stress by facilitating equalization of this imbalance.

Although electrical conductors are somewhat related to qi conductors, the match is not exact. A couple simple examples:

1) silk works better than copper in conducting qi;

2) while for electrical conductors, the greater the diameter of the wire the better the conductor, this is not true for conductors of qi.

One can make a quite efficient Eeman circuit by sewing silk thread onto a felt or cotton blanket. With reference to the illustration in NotVoid's introduction to this topic:

the copper meshes under the head and fanny can be replaced by silk cloth,

the wire can be replaced by silk thread sewed onto a cotton or felt mat and connected to handles covered with silk,

and one additional piece of silk cloth may be placed under the heels to provide qi circulation between the feet, thus bypassing the requirement that the legs be crossed.

This can all be made into a blanket with cloth handles which can easily be rolled up and transported (with no wires to break}. The silk thread can be quite fine without impairing the effectiveness of the Eeeman circuit.

• Like 1

Jin Shin Jyutsu is a related energy balancing method, as is IFS Therapy, although even the founder of IFS (Richard Schwartz) has not yet (July 2019) realised its full potential.

• Like 1